Chapter 25

Pete's POV

  The doctor gave me some medicine for my stomach pain and advised me again not to involve in sexual activities I didn't say anything but nodded to the doctor, and the doctor told Vegas to take care of me and said that be careful with sexual activities and said to not get too far with it, but Vegas seems like he didn't even give a shit.

Then we came home from the hospital and Vegas helped me clean up
.

"Vegas I can do it myself if you give me to bath you'll be drenched in water too,"  I said but Vegas just simply gave a smirk and we both got into the bath and Vegas scrubbed my back and washed me up and that's felt something back Down there poking me so big and hard, it's none other than Vegas's member and Vegas got hard from our touches and I looked into Vegas's eyes and felt it like he wants to have sex so bad but somehow he manages to restrain himself from fucking me all because the doctor said to be careful with my body.

But I couldn't restrain myself and I slowly went down there to say hi to Vegas's member I went all down and tried to give Vegas a blowjob and I started to suck his dick and I couldn't even breathe since I went down inside the water then Vegas pulled me up, "do you want to die that bad ?" Vegas asked, "no Vegas I just wanted to give you a blowjob," I said ."let's get outside the tub," said Vegas. And we got outside the tub and Vegas leaned at the tub placing his butt in the tub and I kneel in front of him. He is already aroused.  I couldn't restrain myself from giving him a blowjob.

I leaned closer and licked his top slowly. It's huge and the veins are pulsing. I took his dick into my mouth and slowly started to move up and down.

"Argh what the fuck are you doing Pete careful with your teeth" Vegas groaned. he came after a long way of giving a blowjob and he came  a load in my mouth I swallowed his cum. "Now that's a good boy," Vegas said, " Vegas it's so tasty,"  I said. I felt so good cuz of Vegas's pheromones. I was aroused by his pheromones. Somehow I felt very happy and safe today. After that, we cleaned ourselves once again and Vegas slowly grabbed my waist and lifted me like a baby then we went to the bedroom and he slowly dropped me in the bed then he lay down beside me and hugged me to sleep I felt so happy and slept peacefully being hugged by my alpha.
.
.
.

It's been a week since Vegas is taking care of me.

(Chrip chip)

It's a bright morning a deep voice approaching me."wake up" and we were so close that I could feel his breath on my ears I slowly opened my eyes and saw Vegas starting at me. That's when I realized that I was sleeping in Vegas's hand ... "Oh Vegas I'm sorry it must be painful for you" I said.  he didn't even complain about it. he lifted me to the bathroom and placed me On the bathroom countertop.  we brushed our teeth then we took a bath together after that we ate breakfast together. I was so happy with my alpha this past week I've never been this happy before. But I don't know why Vegas acting like this all of a sudden. Even though he treated me well for the past few days. He is still the angry ruthless bird.

After giving him a blowjob that day. He always asks me to give him blowjobs every night and I have to give him blowjobs more than 4 times. He takes a long time to cum too. Every morning I can't open my mouth because of him.
.
.
.

Vegas's POV

Pete's mom called many times so I picked up Pete's phone.

Mary: Pete. Where the fuck are you?

Vegas: Pete can't come to the phone rn.

Mary: who the fuck are u? Ohhh Are you the alpha asshole who's my son hooking up with?

Vegas:  Yes, I'm that asshole .what's the matter?

she freaked out and shouted at me.

Vegas:  how much money do you need to shut your mouth?

she went quiet just like nothing happened.
" I'll give you money by cheque It'll be in your hands by this evening," I said and I hung up on her.
.
.
.
Vegas stayed at home most of the time and I studied for my exams. Vegas doesn't even study but when I'm struggling with something he teaches me.
.
.
.
I saw a sticky note on the table next to our bed saying "Take care of your health I won't be coming home for like some days I will be back soon take care and I appointed a nanny for you she'll take care of you and she'll cook for you and she'll keep you company till I arrive there I'm going to the party arranged by my family to meet my important person in my life so take care".

I was in shock...What is meant by "important person in my life?" Does he mean his fiance? I've been so happy that I almost forgot that Vegas has his fiance already.

"Ding dong"

I rushed to the door without even thinking for a second I thought it was Vegas but it was not. it was the nanny that was appointed by Vegas.
.
.
.

It's been three days since Vegas came home the nanny is been taking care of me very well. but still, I feel empty I created a nest with Vegas clothes and I felt comfortable with that. "When will your dad come to us baby" I asked my unborn baby while caressing my tummy.
.
.
.

Hi guys 😬 I'm sorry for the delay Anyway I didn't write this chapter.  AISHWARYAR633 Thank you for this babe 💋🤭