Done and Dusted

Hey everyone,

How's everyone doing? I really hope you're all hanging in there. So, this is it, huh? The end of the road. What a journey it's been. I uploaded the first chapter back on July 19th 2023, and here we are, April 29th, 2024. It's been quite the rollercoaster, I must say. The stress... it was overwhelming at times. But, hey, I made it through.

They say every ending is just a new beginning, right? Well, starting this was all about making a friend smile, but it turned into so much more. You all became my rock, my support. Whenever the weight of it all got too heavy, I found solace in your comments. Each and every one meant the world to me. And if I missed any, I'm truly sorry. Thank you for lifting me up when I needed it most. You guys are the real MVPs.

I feel like a lost bubble that's finally found its place in the VegasPete bubble. Sure, my biblebuild might not be what it once was, but I wish them nothing but happiness on their separate paths.

Writing... it's my therapy, my escape. And you, my dear readers, you're my fuel. Your sweet messages, they keep me going, even on the toughest days. Like that one time when I was drowning in anxiety, and then I saw a message. You understood, you appreciated the story, flaws and all. You reminded me why I do this, why I love it. Thank you for being my light in the darkness.

So here we are, at the end of the line. Thank you, truly, for all the love and support. I hope to see you in my future works, and hey, thanks for sticking with our BBB.  Finally, the saga of "Running away from my Alpha Asshole" comes to a close. We made it, folks.

(If you miss me you can find me on Ig - jake_s_rose)

And as for what's next? Well, get ready for "My Wish, His Command." Spoiler alert!

Until we meet again, auf wiedersehen, my friends. 💙🖤