Chapter 5

Vegas's eyes are so red, like a monster's thirst. He slowly started to approach me with strong, angry pheromones, and my whole body started to tremble. "Vegas, please Control Y-your-pher." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Who gave you permission to wear my clothes?" Vegas asked without breaking eye contact. "I wore them because I don't know where my uniform is," I whispered.

"Oh, that stinky uniform, I threw it away," Vegas said, smirking, and his phenomena are making me so dizzy. "Vegas I'm begging you, please," I cried, and he stopped releasing anger phenomena and released soothing phenomena, to my surprise.

"Lay down and spread your legs," Vegas ordered. I immediately obeyed; I can't afford to disobey him. He bent down and started to lick my hole. Putting his tongue inside my hole and exploring my insides with his tongue "Vegas, it still hurts," I cried, gripping a fist full of his hair to pull him away.

"Don't you dare do that ever again." He looked up at me, still exploring my insides with his tongue. I moaned so loudly because it is still so sensitive. Vegas did the tongue thing for a while, and I'm so hard as a rock.

He suddenly stopped and sat next to me. "Turn around and stick your butt out," he said, looking at me. He showed no emotion. No sadness, No love, nothing. I can't figure out what he is thinking. "Vegas I can't do it again. My buttocks are so swollen.

I barely can sit properly; please, Vegas," I said, sobbing. "Turn around and stick your butt out," Vegas repeated. I didn't want to deal with his anger, so I did. I close my eyes so tightly, waiting for him to enter me. I flinched as I felt something wet on my butthole.

"What are you doing?" I asked, turning my head towards Vegas and staying still in the doggy pose. "What do you think I am doing? I'm applying fucking medicine!" Vegas yelled. "Oh!" I whined.
.
.
.

"Mom, I'm home," I said, entering the kitchen.

"Oh, you came," mom asked, feeding my little sister. "So did you tutor your friend?" Mom asked, turning her head towards me. "Tutor?" I asked, confused. Yeah, your friend told me that you won't come home because you are tutoring him at his place. Huhhh, what's his name again?" Mom said "Vegas?" I asked, raising my right eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, that's the name," mom said, and I nodded. "I'm tired. I'm going to take a quick nap, mom, I said as I gave a peck on my sister's forehead. I slowly walked because my butt hurt. "Pete," my mom called me.

I turned my head toward her. "Yeah?" I asked with a smile. "Did you, by any chance? Uh, nothing. Go get some rest. Don't stay out again," she said, and she looked away. She looked weird. "Okay," I said, and I went to my room. I'm sure my mom felt something.

Do I still smell like the Vegas Phenomenon? I thought about it and went to bed to get some sleep, but now I can't undo anything anyway. "Wait, did he use a condom? I didn't see any used condoms around." I started to panic. What if he didn't? There was semen dripping from my hole at that time, too. I quickly grabbed my phone and sent a message to Vegas.

pete: hey. I want to ask you something.

Alpha Asshole: ?

Pete: You used a condom, right?

Alpha Asshole : Nope.

Pete : What do you mean? LIKE FOR REAl?

Alpha Asshole : Yeah.   
                                                                                                                                                                                Pete: Vegas WTF?      

Alpha Asshole: Don't swear at me, princess.    

                                                                             Pete: PRINCESS? WHAT THE FUCK VEGAS? I'M A MALE YOU FUCKER.

Alpha Asshole : Stfu before I come over to your place and drain your balls tonight. 
                                                                              Alpha Asshole: And I did use fucking condoms; I'm not dumb like you and i have to mark you to get you pregnant STUPID. Quit school if you dont know this simple thing.

    Pete: MM

.
.
.

😂I wrote it in a hurry 😃is it good?