Chapter 19

I quickly put on my clothes and ran to the door to put on my shoes. Vegas followed me down. He is still naked and also still hard. Gosh, he is a beast how can someone still be hard after cumming for more than 8 times. "Don't go" Vegas said while stroking his monster slowly. "I have to go Vegas My sister is hospitalized " I said sternly. "I said don't go Pete" Vegas glared at me. "Don't act like this please" I whined.

When an alpha marks and knots his omega they can release this pheromone which make his omega submissive and obey the alpha. It's like casting a spell.
Vegas still don't know that he marked me so when he orders me it's so hard to resist but I can't. "Remove your clothes I'm still horny" Vegas said sternly. "My sister and my mother need me Vegas, please" I begged. I quickly opened the door to get out of there but Vegas pulled me in again and dragged me to his bedroom. "satisfy me you little slut" Vegas pushed me onto the bed and forced himself on me. I cried so hard but he didn't let me go.

*around 6.00 am*

He finally satisfied himself after fucking me for hours. My mom called me repeatedly but Vegas threw my phone and it hit the wall and broke into pieces. My whole body is numb and I can't feel anything anymore.

Around 6.00 a.m., he got tired and then he got up from the bed and went to wash himself. "Get up and clean everything" He ordered before leaving for the bathroom. I can't even move my finger and he wants me to clean everything. "FUCK I HATE MY LIFE" I cried silently and my heart felt stiff. Before Vegas came back I got up with my trembling body and cleaned everything slowly. Then I took a quick shower from the next room bathroom picked up my broken phone and went to the hospital.

*Slap*

"Where the fuck were you?" my mom slapped the shit outta me. "I'm sorry" is the only reply I can give her. "I told you to stay fucking away from that alpha right?" she yelled and everyone at the hospital is staring at us. The embarrassment is running all over my body. "Mom don't do this here please" I whispered. She again slapped me dragged me to an empty room and started to kick me and slap me with everything she found there. I hurt my forehead because she threw a vase at me. It hurts. I endured her tantrum but because of the pain in my forehead and my body. I felt everything blurry and I ended up fainting.
.
.
.

"you need 20 billion yuan for your daughter's surgery and hospital bill. If you can't settle this amount unfortunately you have to take her home" The doctor said to Pete's mom.

"I will find money doctor please save my daughter" Pete's mother cried.
.
.
.
*Vegas's POV*

"Find Pete, bring him to me" I threw my phone in anger. How dare that little slut leave after fucking me. I'm gonna teach him a lesson.

"Come on Vegas. He is not your property" Porsche said while playing with his phone.

"yeah. And what kinda asshole stop someone from going to the hospital after hearing his sister got into an accident. I feel sad for that Omega. Vegas already has a pathetic life. Don't make his life more Worse" Kinn tried to explain me shit.

"Uh I'm thinking of fucking him two to three times again and after that, I will pay him some amount of money so he can get the fuck outta my life" I said and threw a vase onto the floor.

"How the fuck did that bitch leave the bed? I'm Vegas Theerapanyakul. How dare he sneak out under my eyes?" my blood is boiling with rage right now.

"Kinn finds out which hospital his sister is at and how much they need. I'm sure he is fucking poor. Huh, I want him to beg me for money so that I can fuck him and make him my slut for a few more days" I want to do that. Wait and watch Pete I'm gonna make a mess out of you.

"Why the fuck are you so obsessed with that guy?" Porsche glared at me.

"he is my sex doll " I smirked at him. "Kinn you want to have a threesome. His insides feel heaven bro" I asked Kinn with a proud smirk on my face. "hahaha he already marked me bitch" Porsche yelled. "Show me the mark," I said. "you are a fucking idiot. You have to get pregnant and the Mark only appears after 4 months of your pregnancy" Kinn said shaking his head like what kind of a fucking dumb cousin he has type shaking head. " so how to know if the omega is pregnant?" I asked honestly I had an idea but second gender stuff. "you can get a pregnancy test and also omega's pheromones scent changed into more sweet smell." Kinn explained. "hmm" I hmmed as sign that I understood.

"And I don't want to shove my dick into a hole that you used eww" Kinn started to tease me." like I would fucking let you fuck him" I yelled at him. No one can touch him. He is fucking mine. 
.
.
.
*Few days later at Pete's house*

"what should we do Pete? Where can we find this much money? Even if we sell everything we have we can't find half of that amount" Mary cried.

(Mary Pete's mom's name. I can't remember the name I gave her before )

"This is all your fault. If you stayed at home. Cake won't be alone at home. I wish you were the one who got into the accident. My poor little girl is now suffering .you son of a bitch. now go and spread your fucking filthy legs and earn money to save my baby girl" Mary yelled at Pete.

Pete started to cry after what his mom said. How can she say something like that? " Am I not your son's mom? You don't love me. You wish me death" Pete fell to the ground hugged his legs and started to cry in pain."Why is everyone doing this to me? The person I love Treats me as a slut and the person who gave birth to me also treats me like a burden" lot of thoughts ran on Pete's head at that moment he felt so much pain. He wanted to end his life. But he can't he has to do something to earn money for his sister.
.
.
.
Mary went to the hospital to ask the doctor to start the treatments and that she would do something about the money. On her way there some people wearing black surrounded her. And a black BMW stopped in front of her. The shutter slides down and a woman is sitting inside the car with a demeanour aura. "Get in," the woman said sternly. Mary hesitated but she got scared because of the black-suited guys so she quietly got in. As soon as she got in. The woman threw an envelope onto Mary's lap. Mary opened the envelope and there was a credit card in it. "There is 10 billion in this card. I will pay the other 10 billion if you send your son to this hotel. One of my investors will be in this room.  Tell your son to satisfy him" the woman said. Her face is not visible because she is wearing a black mask and a black hat. "But my son is still young and he is an omega I can't do that" Mary stuttered. " then get ready for your daughter's funeral" the woman smirked. "Who are you?"Mary asked in fear. "don't ask unnecessary questions. Follow my orders" the woman replies. " Send your son to his address. Now get out" the woman said and Mary nodded and got out of the car.
.
.
.
Later she paid the 10 billion and took care of her daughter the whole afternoon and went home.

"Pete come down" Mary yelled. Pete came running downstairs. Then Mary threw the envelope at him and also some clothes. "What is this mom?" Pete asked raising his eyebrows with confusion. "Tomorrow go to this address wearing that dress" Mary said. She had no emotions no sadness nothing. How can a mother do that to her son? " it's a hotel address Mom" Pete said. " A woman gave me 10 billion he said if you go there and satisfy her client she will pay the other amount. Please Pete I'm begging you to do this for cake " Mary begged Pete. "How can you do this to me, Mom? I hate you" Pete ran to his room.

"you son of a bitch after I fed you. You say you hate me" Mary yelled at Pete. "I'm gonna drag you there" she yelled again.

"I wanna kill my self" pete curled into a ball and cried in pain. "Vegas please save me" he cried knowing that that man will never rescue him from this living hell.
.
.
.
*flashback at the hospital after pete regained consciousness*

"So are you aware that you are carrying a child?" A doctor asks Pete. "I-i I am preg-?" Pete started to tear up without finishing his sentence. "Hm yes. One month already. I will write down the vitamins you have to take. Take good care of your self and I advise you to not get involved in sexual activities until you get to 4th month because the fetus looks weak" the doctor said and left the room.

*flashback ends*

Pete caressed his tummy "What should I do with you, baby?" Pete cried and talked with his unborn child for a little and fell asleep.
.
.
.

Huhuh my poor baby 😭pete.. Mommy will make sure you punish these fuckers 🤭🫧😭