Chapter 30 (S2-end)

"I won't lose you Macau. I will destroy anyone who makes you unhappy, even if they are your own family." He murmured.
.
.
.
*few weeks later*

Porsche and others returned to the main house because Venice was making a mess back at the safe house and asking for his parents, so they had no choice but to bring them back, and they felt somewhat safe because nothing suspicious was going on. So tankhun being tankhun wanted to throw a party because "Oi I'm gonna throw a party because Nut is gonna kill us soon" is what he said and guess what yeah we are here at the party. They left the kids with aunt Erika and Yok.
.
.
.

"Hey, Macau, you made it," Chay exclaimed, sprinting over to embrace him. Chay and Macau became close friends after Kinn and Porsche married, Macau was visiting them at the time.

Theerapanyakul Family gathered at Yok's Bar for a party, which Tankhun forced them to attend. So Chay also invited Macau.

"Hey Mac," Vegas smiled and tapped the seat next to him,  gesturing  for Macau to join him, which he did. Despite being called an asshole by everyone, which is exactly what he is, Macau is a straightforward boy who does not really take anything personally. Brothers were discussing random things about their company deals and family, which Macau showed no interest in.

"Macau, so this time you are going to stay here for good, right?" Vegas asked as he sipped his beer. "I came here this time to punish my pet, so I am not sure, Hia.It seems like he has lost it more than I thought," Macau exclaimed, causing everyone at the table to exchange glances. "It is like I saw Vegas in you," Kim blurted out. "pfft" Macau laughed. "What Pet Mac?" Pete asked . Macau grinned and stared at his whiskey, not responding to Pete. Although everyone was waiting for him to respond, he continued to smile strangely. After a short while, he swallowed the whiskey whole and threw the cup at a boy who was dancing with another man.

"Ouch what the fuck ? Who threw that at M-" the guy turned to the table where Theerapanyakul's are seated. "Macau why did you hit him?" Vegas shouted. Macau didn't even turn his head when throwing the cup at the guy . He simply threw it at the correct person. After Vegas shouted, he turned to the man who was taken aback after seeing Macau. Pete muttered, "Vegas, that is Supanut." "Omg, he looked so different that I did not recognize him at all," Kinn exclaimed.

Supanut walked slowly towards Macau, not looking directly at him. He looked like a kick puppy. "Macau, why are you here?" He muttered. "Hey Pete," he said with a smile, but he appeared terrified. "Bring me a new cup," he ordered, which Supanut did. "Macau, what is going on here?" Kim asked. Macau did not say anything before anyone else could say something. Nut came with a cup.

"Kneel" Macau ordered. "Mac let's go home and talk about this naa" Supanut leaned closer to Macau and whispered. Macau turned to Face Nut, and his expression made him kneel down immediately. "Macau, what the fucking k-drama is this?" Seriously, Tankhun questioned. They have everyone looking at them like they are in a Korean drama.
"Hey guys, meet my pet supanut. I think you are all familiar with him already. And I am giving you guys this chance, Hia, to kill him now or I will take him away permanently because I know you guys are planning an attack on him," Macau uttered without emotion. For all his lack of concern, he detests drama above all else.

"Macau please" Nut begged. "Vegas is gonna kill me for sure . I did not take revenge for harming Macau, so I can not die yet. Macau, what is the purpose of this? Everyone who stands in your way has been killed by me. I killed every Omega in which you slept because you are only mine. No, I cannot die just yet. "I need to beg Macau to save me." Supanut thought

"Macau, let us take this outside," Vegas suggested, and everyone agreed. They all left the club and went to one of their warehouses, along with Supanut. His hands were handcuffed.