Chapter 26

*3rd person's POV*

"Sir This suits you the best," the saleswoman said. "Really? I want to look good to my fiance" He said. "He will fall in love with you again and again sir," the woman said "Then I will take this," The boy said.
.
.
.
"Young master, what do you want to eat?" the nanny asked Pete. " please ma'am call me Pete and I'm not a picky eater. Cook whatever is easy for you" Pete said.

"I will go and cut some fruits for you to eat while studying until I make food then," the nanny said with a gentle smile. " Baby wants Strawberry, please," Pete said without thinking. "huh?" Nanny stared at Pete.

"hehe I want strawberry" Pete said with a nervous smile. Then the nanny went to bring some fruits Pete continued to study feeling nervous deep down. His tummy is a little big now. After a few minutes, the nanny came back with a fruit plate and placed it on the table next to my books.

"Drink this young master" Nanny handed me a cup of tea. "I don't like tea ma'am," Pete said pouting. "it's herbal tea good for your baby" The nanny patted Pete's shoulder and smiled.

"I - I am not" Pete stuttered in nervousness. "don't worry I won't tell Khun Vegas" the nanny said and assured Pete.  But Pete felt scared.

"Please keep it a secret," Pete said before Nanny. "Don't worry son" she said and went out. After a few seconds, the doorbell rang.
.
.
.
*ding dong*

*Pete's POV*

I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly got up and ran to the door. I didn't even look at the door monitor and opened the door.
I didn't open the door fully but as soon as I saw Vegas. " Vegas" I shouted in happiness.

(Pete opened the door only half and this is how he saw Vegas)

I quickly opened the day fully and he was not alone. "Baby who is this ?" The boy next to Vegas asked.

 "Baby who is this ?" The boy next to Vegas asked

(my honey cooheart 🤭💋dont hate this bunny)

"Uh don't mind him," Vegas said and came inside. The guy next to him held Vegas's hand and smiled at me.
They both sat on the couch.

Vegas leaned on the couch headrest and rested his head. The boy got up and started to massage Vegas head gently. Vegas didn't say or did anything. It's like he is used to this guy.

I stood on a side. I didn't even utter a word because I knew Vegas would be mad. "who is he?" "why is he holding Vegas like that?" "don't touch him like that please" "I hate it please"

I snapped outta my thoughts when the nanny called me. "Young master food is ready," she said.

"Young master" she tapped on my shoulder and called me again. "huh?" I looked at her in confusion. "food is ready" she said. "oh okay let's eat" I said and went to eat. I heard the nanny calling Vegas and the other guy too.
.
.
.
I sat on the dining table and grabbed my plate.  Vegas and the other guy came in. "Pete go and eat in your room," Vegas said and sat down.

The other guy sat next to him and served some food to Vegas's plate. "Thank you," Vegas said and that guy kissed Vegas's forehead and sat back on his seat. I didn't say anything and I left for my room.
.
.
.
After that nanny bought me some food and I ate it. Nanny told me that the other guy is Net. He is Vegas's fiance. "fair enough I'm the third wheel here," I thought to myself. It hurt to see him like that with someone else.

"Come on Pete. Complete your exams and go away from here. Fighting Pete" I caressed my chest encouraging myself. I spent the whole evening in my room. I didn't even step out. I heard Vegas's voice and Net's voice here and there. I didn't go out even for dinner. I asked the nanny to bring me some in
.
.
.
*around 7.00 pm*

"Vegas can we sleep together tonight? It's been a while since we slept together. You know what I mean" I heard Net saying to Vegas. "Let's stay in the Guest room. Pete is using my room" Vegas said.

"Why?? Can't he stay in the guest room?" Net asked. "He can't Let's go," Vegas said.
I quickly opened the door. Both of them stared at me. "What?" Vegas asked. "Nothing much," I said and tried to go to the kitchen "They were talking in front of my room. So it's not a big deal to walk out right" I thought.

I went and grabbed a bottle of sparkling water. Nanny said that carbonation can help reduce the total acidity of the stomach, making nausea dissipate.

Anyway, I grabbed the bottle. On my way back Vegas Net still talking near my room.
"Vegas let's do that. I bought a strawberry flavor" Net said to Vegas.
Vegas looked at me. I didn't show any emotions but it fucking hurt. You bastard Vegas. I hate how much I love you. I opened my room door and dropped the bottle on my foot to get Vegas's attention. "Ouch," I bent and touched my foot. I wore a short, crop top and a lace coat.
Vegas hates it when I show a lot of my skin when people are there. So intentionally did that.

 So intentionally did that

(this is what Pete wore )

"Get inside the room" Vegas glared. I walked inside the room limping. I went in and kick the bed leg to look at it more seriously. " ouch fuck, it hurts" I screamed internally. Now it really hurts. I went to sleep without even treating it.
.
.
*around midnight*

"Vegas you fucking bastard you didn't even come to take a look at my wound" I cussed at him internally staring at the ceiling. I can't fall asleep. I hate him. "fuck you I'm gonna sleep" I turned and switched off the lamp next to my bed.
.
.
.
"Mmmmh faster" I heard Vegas saying. After a few minutes. "it's so tasty honey" Net said. I felt like a knife stabbing right into my heart. I'm done. It's truly fucked up now. "let's run away from here baby" I said. I took my earphones and put them on my ears and turned the volume on to avoid the fucking moans
.
.
.
I listened to music for like two hours. I can't fall asleep Tears are falling down my eyes. I just want to die. Why does love hurt this much? I thought to myself. I suddenly felt a hand on my wounded leg and I flinched. I quickly turned the lamp on.
.
.
.
.
😬🤞💙bye