Chapter 12(💋🤤🦋)

He kissed and licked all over Pete's face and did the same thing on his neck; however, unknowingly, he bit Pete's neck, marked him, pounded into the deeper part of Pete's hole, and knotted with him. They were both in heat and a rut, so it all happens, but they continued for two whole days.
.
.
.
After 2 days

"Fuck, my hip is throbbing," Vegas grumbled, patted his hips, and slowly opened his eyes to look around. Pete is in deep slumber with red marks all over his body, teeth marks on his chest, and whip marks.

Vegas slowly touched the whip marks on his chest, and Pete whined in pain. "I'm sorry," Vegas whispered. Vegas tucked Pete into the blanket, got out of bed, got a cream out of this closet drawer, and applied it to Pete's chest. Then he put on underwear, sat on the edge of the bed, and stared at Pete. "I never sleep with the same person more than once, but I seemed to can't have enough of you. What is this feeling? If it is someone else, I won't even apply medicine, and there will be blood everywhere. Because that person won't be alive," Vegas whispered. "This can't be that thing called "love," right?" Vegas sighed.
.
.
.
*Pete's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. The curtains are opened, but the light doesn't hit my eyes because Vegas is standing next to me. His shadow covers the light falling on my face. This room is so familiar now, and I didn't even freak out.

But I can't even move my legs, and my whole body is tired. Tears started to fall on my cheeks because of the pain; it was unbearable. "Why the heck are you crying?" Vegas asked loudly. He looks like he is concerned. "It hurts. I think I'm broken. My body hurts, and I can't even lift a finger. I hate you, Vegas," I cried loudly. Vegas threw the blanket away and tried to carry him. "Don't touch me!" I shouted.

"Let me clean you up, and you can sleep. I will cook for you. And I will bring you some medicine. Be good," Vegas said. His facial expressions are so different, it is almost like a man in love. Vegas leaned near me and started to caress my cheeks and stroke my hair. "This is your fault!" I cried.

"Yes, baby. This is all my fault; please don't cry, okay?" Vegas said, and I flinched. This is not normal. The Vegas I know will never talk like that. But my heart started to beat so fast, and Vegas released pheromones to calm me down. His scent is so soothing that the pain is almost gone. But still, it hurts, but not like before. Vegas got up and took his phone.

*Click* Hey, what are you doing?" I shouted. "I'm going to treasure this picture of your naked body, haha. Look at this masterpiece. Marks all over the body," Vegas started to tease me. "Delete it, you fucker!" I shouted and threw a pillow at him.

" VEGAS Control your fucking pheromones," Kun shouted in the living room, which made me and Vegas both flinch. "Who is that?" I asked nervously. "Fuck, my dad is here," Vegas cussed. "Listen, Pete, act along. got it," Vegas said. "What do you mean?" I was confused, but Vegas slapped me so hard that I started to cry right away. "You fucking omega. You want to fuck me again, haha, in your dreams. I never fuck the same guy twice, so get the fuck out of here." Vegas started to yell at me. "Vegas, what the fuck is this?" Vegas's dad cut him off. "Dad, when did you get here?" Vegas asked like he was surprised.

"Who is this?" Mr.Kun asked. "Oh, Dad I went into a rut all of a sudden two days ago. So I used this lowlife here." Vegas said. "Mat, send this Omega home and give him someone to shut his mouth," Mr. Kun said. "I don't need your money." I glared at them and tried to get off of the bed. "I want to take a shower," I said. I can't go like this because my mom thinks I'm studying at one of my friend's houses. She will freak out if she sees me like this. "Mat help this omega to shower," Mr.Kun said. I don't want anyone to see my body.

"No, I-" my sentence was out of Vegas. "No, Mat, I will do that. I think my rut is not completely over," Vegas smirked, and Mr. Kun and the guy Mat both looked at each other and sighed. Vegas carried me to the bathroom, and his father and the other guy left the room. "I will help you clean up. Mat will drop you off at home. Wear one of my clothes, and Mat will buy you some medicine and food to eat. I'm sorry for hitting you. " Vegas whispered. I felt so angry, and I didn't even bother to reply to him.
.
.
.

Hehe short chapter 🥰🦋🫧💙see y'all later.

Comment down some dirty things that Vegas will say during sex. 🤭🤭