Chapter 23 (s2)

*Vegas's POV*

"Vegas take me" he whispered. "Let's take things slow" I pecked on his forehead and rested my head on his shoulder. I inhaled his scent. "Mmm, I missed this" I murmured. "Vegas I'm horny" he murmured. "Pete, we have things to settle first" I exclaimed. "You jerk, you fuck my mouth and released but not helping me" he yelled. He is so stubborn and started to rub my dick with his juicy ass.
"Mm baby" I moaned. It feels so good maybe because it's been 4 years since the last time I touched him.

He is still on my lap moving his hips on my hard dick moaning with his pretty eyes closed. "Venice will wake up" I murmured. "Mm," he then spits on his hand and rubs it on his hole fingering his tight little ring. "mm yes" a moan skipped his mouth. I pulled his face and kissed his lips. He let out his moans into my mouth. After preparing himself he spit on my dick and sat on it. I felt him slowly going down my length trembling. "Ah it hurts" he murmured.  "Take it out baby" I said in concern. I want to take him but not like this. I don't want to fuck him but I want to make love with him.

He took my length fully inside of him and took his sweet time to move. I couldn't hold myself anymore. So I thrust into him making his body arch back almost falling. I quickly hold him tightly making sure he doesn't fall and get hurt. I got up with me still inside of him and placed him on the couch. He spread his legs wider and wrapped me in between his legs with a little push. I felt my length moving deeper. "ah Vegas" he moaned with tears running down. "Sorry," I murmured wiping off his tears. He pulled me for a kiss and we fought with our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Our saliva drooling down our faces who knows whose. "Move," he said and kissed me again. I started to move slowly. "Mmm yes feels good Daddy" he moaned. "I missed this" I murmured. After thrusting into him a little longer. I pulled him up and turned him to his knees. "stick out your butt" I said and slapped his butt leaving my finger marks on his white butt cheeks.

"Mmm love" he moaned. "Love" my heart flustered and I felt a tingling feeling inside my stomach. I felt heavy in my eyes. I didn't move but dropped myself on him and sniffed his neck. I wanted to cry. What if he leaves me again? Why is he loving me? A lot of things are running through my head. "Vegas are you crying?" he turned his head and asked. I didn't reply but shook my head.

Pete turned his body with me still inside of him and faced me. He wrapped his legs around me pulling me closer to him. "Look into my eyes," he said and I did. "Vegas, when we were in high school I used to hate you a lot. But after we slept together. I started to have feelings for you. When I got pregnant I was so scared. But I still loved you. When you bought another Omega for your house.  I was hurt and wanted to die but I still loved you.

When I ran away from you. I missed you like hell, I craved your touch. I asked Porsche to steal your used clothes for me to pass my heart. I fingered myself sniffing your used clothes. I still loved you. I hated you too. When Syd confessed his feelings, when my grandparents wanted me to marry him when someone tried to flirt with you. Vegas you are the only one who came to my mind. I always loved you but hated you too, Baby I love you. Now I know everything please forgive me. Vegas I want you now. IM YOUR OMEGA VEGAS, please fuck me" He said.
.
.
.
"Ah No enough I can't cum anymore Vegas" he cried. "Sorry baby I'm near now. Hold on for a second"I murmured. I lost count of how many times I cum inside of him. He loved me and he loves me, I trust him. I made sure that every time he came into this closet he would remember me. Because I already fucked him in every corner in this room. "ahh ahh yes Daddy that spot" He moaned. I fastened my thrusts. "You like this hun?" I asked him teasing his nipples. "Mm yes Daddy, fuck my tight pussy" he started to move his hips backwards giving me full access to ruin him.
.
.
"Oh no it hurts fuck Vegas" he silently yelled when I knotted him."Shush it's okay baby" I kissed his nape biting on it. "Oh god Vegas" he moaned. I fell on him and waited until the knot untangled. After a few moments it untangled and I release my cum inside. He collapsed without even moving I'm sure he won't be able to move. My cum is dripping down his hole so beautifully. I watched his tired body trying to get up. I got up before him and carried him to the bathroom we were both soaked on a hot bath resting his back on my chest. I kissed all over his body and jerked him off.

"Vegas I'm tired" He said placing a kiss on my lips. I carried him to bed and placed him in the middle we both were naked and our son was sleeping soundly.  I went to the closet and grabbed a pair of shorts for myself I wore them quickly.

I bought a pair of socks, shorts and one of my white shirts and put them on for him

I bought a pair of socks, shorts and one of my white shirts and put them on for him. He was sleeping soundly. Venice started to whine in his sleep. Pete pulled him closer to him without opening his eyes. Then my son started to put his hands inside Pete's shirt and pulled it up sucking on his nipple. I leaned near him and tried to stop Venice "Vegas No" Pete said still with his eyes closed. "Baby he is a big boy now" I whispered to Pete. "Vegas he will grow up quickly and I will miss him like this so please let him enjoy his childhood and let me enjoy my motherhood " Pete said still with eyes closed.
.
.
😭 I wrote this with my eyes closed most of the parts. I'm so sleepy guys bye