Chapter 5 (s2)

Pete still hugging my neck. He dropped my shirt to the floor and bit my neck. He then sticks his butt still clinging to me and inserts the dildo in. Fuck im so close to lose my shit. He then moaned my name again and again pleasuring himself. Then he bites my scent gland and licks it. "Ouch" I yelled. I can feel my alpha trying to control my body. Even though I can smell pheromones. My alpha can feel its omega. So it's normal to lose my body control.
.

.
Pete pulled and pushed me onto the bed. He is so sexily naked. I tried to stop him but I couldn't I had a bad rut for the past 4 years so my alpha had already taken control over my body. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt wetness over my dick. I looked down to see Pete already eating my dick up. "Pete stop" I yelled. He started to deep-throat. I can feel my veins tingling. "uh fuck"...
.
.
.
"Pete stop I'm cumming" I said then he naughtily started to take my length deep inside again. I came in no time.
Yes, I'm going to eat my omega. No Vegas control yourself don't touch him. Come on Vegas touch him he is yours..No fuck No he isn't... Why not just taste that tiny little hole? Vegas he is your mate. He is my- he is my mate but No...Vegas is the mother of my pup..let me out.. Let me devour him. "Aah Stop messing with me" I yelled. I pushed Pete away and ran out. I locked the bedroom door from the outside. So Pete won't mess up... I have to go. shit my body is fucked up... Now he will surely know the whereabouts of my Omega and pup. I have to go.
.
.
.
"Ash let's head back to Thailand right now" I called Ash and said. I wrote a letter to Pete so he will know that I'm gone. I cooked porridge and some other dishes and put them in the fridge so that when he calms down he can eat them. I also bought some medicine for him.
.
.
.
"Khun Vegas, Are we heading to the Airport right away?" Ash asked looking at me through the rear mirror. "Let's go to Boun's apartment. I want to say goodbye to my son" I said. He nodded.
.
.
.
"Daddy you are going away again why?" Venice cried. "Son my Pup, dada has a lot of things to do? So take good care of yourself and your mommy okay?" I said patting his back. "No don't go, Daddy" he continues to cry. "Ven, you have to stay safe okay? I love you. Thank you for coming into my life. Don't get sick ever again" I placed little pecks on all over his face. "Daddy, can't you stay with us?" he asked with a cute pout. He looked just like Pete. "Okay I will come back to you and Mommy but it's going to take a lot of time. Venice I know you don't understand anything but even if Daddy never came back you must live happily. And don't forget you also have a dad. I may have been the worst dad ever. But I do love you." I said and handed Venice to Boun.

I turned around to head towards my car. "Daddy Ven promised to protect Mommy. And I will always wait for you. I love you" He said and blew a flying kiss. I kissed him back and went away.
.
.
.
#2 months later#

"Pete, how is Venice ?" Syd askPetee. "Oh he is at school, he is okay" Pete replied with a cute smile on his face to the alpha. Syd came near Pete and leaned near his ear "How are you?" He asked. Pete flinched and stepped back. "I - I'm fine. How bout u?" Pete asked politely. "I'm fine. Btw your period is over. Can I have my answer today?" Syd winked. "ohh Actually... I'm thankful for you because you were there in my every step. I don't know how you managed to fulfil all of my needs. Because of you Venice never suffered. You helped me with my career. I have never been in a relationship with Syd. So I don't know if I will be a good partner and I have set an appointment to remove my mating mark. can you give me some time Syd? I also want someone like you but I want time. So please?" Pete said.

Pete does have some sort of feelings for Syd but he wants to go to Syd without any hard feelings and he doesn't want Syd to be involved in his past. So Pete has already decided to remove his mating Mark through surgery. And move on with Ven and Syd.
.
.
.
It's been 2 months since Vegas left. I thought Venice would cause trouble but for some reason, he is silent and so obedient. Boun said that Vegas came to meet Venice and they talked about some things alone. I contacted Porsche but he doesn't know where Vegas went. When my heat subdued next Vegas was gone. I clearly can remember how Vegas rejected me. Thank god though I don't want to cheat on Syd even though we are not together yet.

Vegas has left a letter. I cooked some dishes and porridge for you and also there is some medicine for you in the first aid box and some sweets for you because you like to eat sweets after your heat ends I don't know if it is still the same. I'm going back I will meet Venice one last time. Take care Pete and THANK YOU FOR GIVING BIRTH TO MY PUP.

VEGAS.

.
.
Fuck you Vegas messing with my life. Pete cussed. But Pete doesn't need a Vegas in his life anymore so he throws his letter away. And went to pick up Venice. He was so ready to console Venice because his dada left again. But to Pete's surprise, Venice didn't say anything he was a good boy and also helped Pete around the house.
.
.
.
*Vegas's POV*

"Where is your Omega Vegas?" the male asked. Vegas spat on him "Why should I tell you, psycho?" Vegas laughed. Vegas's body is chained and blood is everywhere. He was whipped with marks and blood all over his body. His face is ruined. Blood flowed from his nose and ears. "hahaha Vegas theerpanyakul is so hard to please just as I have heard" the male laughed at Vegas who was hanging onto his dear life. "if you have a grudge against me, Kill me, do whatever the fuck you want with me. But if you touch them I will burn this motherfucking world" Vegas warned.
.
.

Ahh fuck I woke up rubbing my temple. It's been fucking 4 years but I still have fucking nightmares of that night. It's been 2 months since I left Canada and came back to Thailand. "Venice I hope you are behaving like a good boy" I murmured.
.
.
.
.
Fuckkk what happened to my baby Vegas?? 4 years ago 😢 Author is curious.

Guys anyone who got the plot?? Comment down below 🤔🤭💋

Who wants to join Syd's and Pete's marriage? 🤤stay tuned for their future baby girl 🤭🦋