Chapter 27💦

"Vegas, you scared me," I said pouting. "does it hurt?" he asked tapping on my ankle. "yeah," I said sadly. "you are so fragile, can't even do small things," Vegas said.

"Don't worry about it. , I'm gonna sleep. Close the door when you go out " I said and turned my back to his side. I saw through the mirror him staring at me and then he lay next to me and hugged me.
.
.
.
"Get the fuck away from me" I pushed him away. "what the fuck Pete?" Vegas yelled. I released angry pheromones for the first time. I heard that when the Alpha marked his omega, he could also control his alpha with angry pheromones.

It mostly happens when his alpha is covered with another omega's scent. His marked omega can't control her/his pheromones and can even kill his/her alpha. But this happens only when a dominant alpha marked a dominant omega. But somehow when I released my pheromones Vegas flinched and started to cough.

"Calm the fuck down Pete" Vegas yelled coughing weakly. "you fucking bastard, you fucking stink of another omega. Just get the fuck outta here" I yelled. My eyes turned red and I looked like a different person.

Vegas quickly held me and kissed me. I tried to push Vegas and struggled a lot. But Vegas didn't let go of the kiss. After a few minutes, I slowly calm down. " *cough* are you okay now?" Vegas asked. I pushed away Vegas's hands "Get out of here or go and get a shower, I hate your smell," I said.

I almost vomited because of the omega scent. I ran to the closet grabbed Vegas's bunch of clothes and threw them on the mattress, Vegas didn't move he was still in the bed. he stared at me in confusion.

I then got onto the bed and moved my whole body with his clothes and then covered everything with my blanket. "Go out now. I feel like vomiting" I yelled
Vegas got into a shower. I heard the water sound. Eventually, I fell asleep.

.
.
"Vegas, why are you sleeping with him?" I heard Net's voice whispering. "Go to sleep Net. I feel nauseous because of your pheromones" Vegas said and hugged me tightly.

"but he is also an omega" Net raised his voice a little. Vegas sat on the bed and pulled a handful of Net's hair. "shush it Net. I just let you give me a blowjob that's because I wanted to confirm something that's all" Vegas said. "Then did you confirm whatever the shit you wanted " Net asked? "Yeah," Vegas smirked. "I have only touched you once when I was in a rut and I will never fuck the same hole twice," Vegas said again.

"Then what about this guy?" Net asked in anger. "He is an exception. his mouth, his hole everything feels good. He can make me cum more than 10 times" Vegas smirked.

"Oh really?" Net said. "You are only my childhood friend so stay within your fucking limit. And this guy here he gives me blowjobs all night, he let me fuck him all night and I'm fucking satisfied with his hole. So shut the fuck up and go to sleep."Vegas said.

"But you don't love him and you loved me" Net yelled. "Yeah I loved you and not anymore," Vegas said. "Why not now vegas? I still love you" Net cried.
Vegas then tightened his grip "Ouch it hurts" Net screamed.

"If you love me why the fuck did you fuck Santa behind my back," Vegas asked. "Y-You K-know but that happened when we were in high school naa" Net stuttered. Vegas then pushed him and hand gestured to him to get the fuck out. I didn't let them know that I heard everything. I saw everything through the mirror.
.
.
.
Vegas then again hugged me." if you don't want to give me a blowjob, Sleep Pete," Vegas said. "You knew I was awake " I whispered. "Mmm," he murmured. "Vegas" I whispered "what?" Vegas asked. "Do you want to do it?" I asked turning my head to face him. "you are still sick" Vegas said.

I didn't reply to him. I pulled him closer and kissed him. We kissed for a few minutes only lips. "Tongue" Vegas whispered. Then I stuck my tongue out. I got on top of him and we kissed again. Vegas grabbed my butt and squeezed them.

I let out a slow moan "Mmh" he then put his hand under my crop top and rubbed my nipple slowly. "Mmmh" I moaned. I unbuttoned his black shirt

 I unbuttoned his black shirt

and I took off my crop top. Vegas started to suck my nipples and teased both of my nipples with his tongue. He sucked my whole nipple and left a big bite mark around it. He did the same thing to the other nipple.

.
.
.
I slowly move my hips. I can feel he is already turned on. I continued to move my hips. Our dicks are rubbing on each other. It felt so good. "so active today huh" Vegas smirked. "Mmmmhh ahh" I moaned while moving my hip.

I moved a few more times and came "Ah I'm coming" I moaned loudly. "already came" Vegas smirked and tossed me next to him and got on the top. He then started to kiss my nape and left marks all over my neck.

He moved to kiss my nipples again. "ahh V-Vegas hu-hurt-" I cried. He bites the same place again and again. Then he moved to kiss my tummy. He licked my tummy and kissed it gently. He then looked up at me. "your tummy feels different" he said. Then again kissed it again. "if you get pregnant, your tummy will grow big right? " he asked while licking my belly. Then I nodded.

He continued it for a few minutes and then "Ah fuck I want to be inside of you. I can't hold anymore" Because of his kissing I already came twice. He then entered me slowly. "if it hurts tell me," he said.

He only entered halfway and started to pound slowly. "Mmhm Vegas lil fast- ah " he thrust in a little faster. "ah fuck it feels so fucking good Pete" he moaned. "fuck Vegas just moaned. He moaned. Oh my God my Vegas moaned because of me" I internally screamed.

"mmmm ah I'm coming," I said. " come with me," he said and then he started to thrust faster but not too fast and also jerked me. "ah" we both came together.
.
.
.
🥰💙💋 I really can't continue anymore. My head hurts so badly. I wanted to give y'all a long chapter. 😢💔please forgive me. My head is killing me right now.
I don't know if there are mistakes I didn't double-check it sorry 😢💔

If y'all love the story at least give me a follow. If y'all like 🙊😁🤞