Chapter 14 (s2)

"You knew about our baby?" Pete asked. "Mmm," Vegas nodded. Vegas placed his chin on Pete's shoulder. "I knew all about your pregnancy cravings, strawberry, caramel pudding, dumplings, nuggets with cheese, cucumber with ice cream, and Nutella with butter. Damn, you had such weird cravings" Vegas chuckled. "How did you know?" Pete asked with his eyes widened."Baby, did you ever think why there was everything you like at home?" Vegas asked. "You bought them" Pete turned to Vegas. "Mmm yeah, Thank god you like to dream about your weird cravings.  Every night you sleep talk about your favorite foods. Thanks to that I got all of them hahaha" Vegas laughed.

"No are you serious? I also find it weird because whenever I go to the kitchen I find everything there.  I thought the nanny bought them but it was you?" Pete pouted. "So what about Net? And what happened to you after I left? What about your dad?" Pete asked again resting his back on Vegas's chest. "At that time Net tried so hard to carry my pup. Almost every day he drugs me. So that's why I always force you to have sex with me. I can't have sex with others because you marked me you Sly fox. But I never regretted that" Vegas pinched Pete's nose tip.

Pete crossed his arms and rolled his eyes "Serve you right, but my poor ass suffered because of that". "I got to know that my stepmom and Net joined hands to bring me down. Not only loved money and he always wanted my pup. After that, a lot of things happened. I had to kill so many people who tried to harm you. You didn't even know, there was one night, one of the net's men came to stab you luckily I was sitting in the dark next to your closet. I was just admiring my sleeping beauty. Haha but thank god for that I killed him before he even got a chance to come closer to you. One of my men came there and took him away, and then you woke up and scolded me" Vegas said.

"Why did I scold you?" Pete asked. "holy shit Vegas what the fuck are you doing standing there like a ghost. My child almost came out right away" Pete yelled. "go back to sleep" Vegas glared. "Naww I wanna pee. I think this child is sitting on my bladder" Pete started to cry. "don't cry lemme carry you to the bathroom" Vegas carried Pete and helped him to pee. "Vegas hold my pp I'm too tired to even hold it." Pete leaned back rested his head on Vegas's shoulder and peed. Vegas then squeezed Pete's pp to tease him. "oii you idiot" Pete smacked Vegas's head. Vegas chuckled and wiped Pete's pp then took him to bed. "Hug me to sleep," Pete said and Vegas also tucked himself in the blanket.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN" Pete yelled. "ha ha I woke up earlier that morning and went to my room. I knew you would forget what happened in the morning" Vegas said.
"Damn so embarrassing" Pete buried his face in his palm. "lemme show you some sexy pictures of you," Vegas said and took his phone out. "Don't get mad okay? Some pictures I forcefully took, other pictures I had a cam on my spectacles" Vegas grinned. "Show me you perverted bastard" pete glared.

"I will show you pictures I took in secret"
Vegas murmured. "damn it, you have different folders," Pete asked smacking Vegas's chest.

"Hey, when did you even take this?" Pete glared

"Hey, when did you even take this?" Pete glared. "Hehe," Vegas giggled.