Chapter 19 (s2)

Warning

(this chapter is going to be an emotional one and y'all going to be surprised in the end. Read the whole chapter before complaining and also, I will end this ff within 10 or less than 10 Chapters. I promised you guys a happy ending so stay with me Thank you)
.
.
................................

*Vegas's POV*

" I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked around "There you go my little brother" I yawned. "Hi good morning" Macau said sipping his coffee.
"So how did I end up here?" I asked stretching his hand. "You got wasted yesterday, so I took you here" Macau smiled. "Now get out of my room hia" Macau teased. "Hey is that how you talk to your brother?" I glared. "hia come on look my little brother is awake so my girlfriend is on her way here, I don't mind if you want to see what's going to happen next?" Macau teased Me. "Ugh ew fuck, use protection" I warned and got out of bed. I took a cold bath because I felt hot and tired.

I wore Macau's casual outfit and went out to buy flowers for Pete but there were no flower shops around I caught something more interesting. Heehe I hope he likes this.
.
.
.
*Door open* *Door close*

"Daddy, where were you?" Venice ran to me. "Sorry I was with Uncle Macau" I said. "Daddy, what is this?" Venice asked. "Let's give this to Mommy" I went to the room with Venice. Pete is still sleeping. So cute.

"Mommy wakey" Venice jumped onto the bed and shouted

"Mommy wakey" Venice jumped onto the bed and shouted. "Mmm Venny don't shut naa" Pete whined. "Mommy look Daddy bought you something" Venice shouted. "Ven be good, don't jump on the bed," I said and he sat on top of Pete. He yawned and opened his eyes. His eyes were puffy. Did he cry? But why? Is he okay? Did someone hurt him? A lot of things ran through my mind.

 Did he cry? But why? Is he okay? Did someone hurt him? A lot of things ran through my mind

"Here you go, this is for you" I gave it to Pete. Who now sitting on the bed "Thank you, Vegas" he smiled.