Chapter 16

*Pete's House*
*around 6 pm*

"Where were you?" Pete's mother yelled at him."At school" Pete answered. "What did you do at school? Are you still hanging with that alpha? does he know everything?" Mother yelled again. "No Mom he doesn't know anything. I'm going to my room. I tired" Pete turned to head back to his room." you better cut all the ties with him and abort that thing" she yelled. "Mom, I'm not pregnant to abort the thing you said. Let's not talk about this"Pete said sternly. "drink this" Pete's mom threw a box of medicine at him."what is this?" Pete asked while picking it from the floor. "Levonorgestrel pills," she said and left to her room with Pete's sister.

*a pill used to prevent getting pregnant. I don't know much about that. I just searched for it on Google*

*Pete's POV*

I went to my room with the box of medicine my mom gave me. I knew it was something related to pregnancy but I am not even pregnant yet.
*ding* *notification*

Alpha asshole  - home?

Pete - yeah.

Alpha asshole -  I'm feeling horny rn. Do you want to have phone sex?

Pete - No, you pervy bastard bye.

Alpha asshole - Come on. I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Pete - Good night Vegas.

Alpha asshole - I'm gonna put a vibrator inside your little pink hole and I will keep the controller with me. I will make your life a living hell tomorrow. 

Pete - ugh what do you want?

Alpha asshole - Tell me what you want to do with me, and I'll tell you all the dirty things I have in mind.

Pete - I want you inside me until I cum.

Alpha asshole - Do you like it when I fuck you hard?

Pete - yes

Alpha asshole - I'm pouring wine all over your naked body so I can lick and suck you all over.

Alpha asshole - show me what you are wearing?

Alpha asshole - ugh fuck.. Can I come over?

Pete - No

Alpha asshole - I want you rn.

Pete - I'm tired. Bye now

Alpha asshole - Fuck you. Tomorrow I'll make you cum over and over again until you beg me to stop.

Pete - whatever.

I switched off my phone and put it away. I don't know what to do. I want to tell Vegas everything but I'm scared. On the other hand, my mom will kill me. What if I get pregnant? Vegas barely use condoms and he always cum inside. What will he do if I get pregnant?

Whatever I'm gonna sleep. I have to go to school tomorrow to clean the school before the vacation. Vegas will make my day hell tomorrow. 

.
.
.
.

😂 I don't know, what y'all think about this chapter. I think I'm having writer's block.