Chapter 17

*VEGAS'S POV*

"Buy me a control vibrating butt plug," I said to my assistant Ash

"Okay sir" he replied.

Wait and watch little pretty omega princess  I'm gonna make you regret giving me a fucking attitude.

*PETE'S POV*
*At School*

"Okay, everyone. Today is the last day we come to school. Today we have to clean the whole school. No one can go home without cleaning. I have already assigned the groups. Let's get going" Our class mentor said.

"Pete come with me," the class mentor said.

I stood up from my seat and followed him outside. I really don't want to go. I'm trying my best to ignore Vegas. If he caught me I'm dead.

"Pete, Petee to earth, " my teacher said sternly. "Sorry. What is it, sir?"I asked nervously. "Okay so you are the only one without a group so I want you to clean the gym. No one is appointed to clean it so you can start to clean it. I will send someone to help you okay?" he said.  "Yeah sure" I replied and I saw Vegas coming towards my side with Kinn. "Sir I will get going now" I bowed and ran away.

I ran so fast and bumped into another student.  "watch where you are going man" That student shouted at me. "I'm sorry" I apologized and helped him up. I walked to the gym looking around nervously. I don't want to bump into Vegas. I'm so sure he will kill me today. I went inside my gym room and went to the storage room inside the gym. It sorts out things first. "I really don't want to mess with Vegas today"I murmured.
"oh really but I want to mess you up" I heard Vegas's voice behind me.

I gulped and slowly turned to the storage room door. The Almighty Vegas is leaning to the doorside with his arms crossed with a nasty smirk on his face. I felt goosebumps on my spine.
"V-vegas," I said nervously. "Hi baby" Vegas smirked."How did you get in? I locked the day before coming in?" I asked."oh when you bumped into that kid. I sneaked inside." Vegas laughed uncrossed his arms and walked toward me. I slowly backed away and bumped into the wall.

"You know Pete, I wanted to punish you but when I woke up today my anger subsided. So I thought I would excuse you today but now I'm gonna punish you because you fucking tried to hide from me. So baby Are you ready to get punished ?" Vegas asked leaning toward me. His lips are inches away from mine. I pulled myself so close to his body. I can feel his body warmth and his breath. His lips slowly touched mine. I quickly closed my eyes. "ouch" I screamed. "my lips are bleeding" I cried. "Sorry not sorry" Vegas smirked.

Again he griped a fist full of my hair and pulled me for a kiss. He sucked my bleeding lips "Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue " he said with a hungry look on his face. I obeyed. And he started to suck my tongue. I followed his pace. Vegas didn't stop kissing and sucking my lips. He kissed me until he couldn't take it anymore. He moved away to catch some breath. we both are panting.
Vegas moved closer to me again and put one of his hands on my butt and the other one around my waist. He started to suck my neck leaving Hickey's like marking his territory. Little did he know that I was already his property.

"you smell so sweet  " Vegas sniffed my neck. "V-vegas I have to clean this room" I murmured. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly and kissed my nape, my chest, and started to suck my nipples, licking them like a newborn child." damn I'm so horny " Vegas murmured.

I moaned softly. I'm also turned on because of his sucking. My nipples are so sensitive because of him. Even when we are having sucks he won't let go of my nipples. And most of the time I had to put on plasters to avoid it from rubbing on my clothes. I snapped from my thoughts when I felt his hands inside my pants squeezing my butt.

"V-vegas much N-no S-top uh," I said. I felt his fingers thrusting inside me. But it's not enough I badly want his big cock inside me. Vegas pulled his fingers out and pulled down my pants  "Face the wall and squat a little" Vegas ordered in a strong voice but it was almost like a whisper. I was weak from his sexy voice and also scared to not obey him so I did as I was told. He applied something wet on my butthole.

I believe that it was lube and I waited for him to enter me. But I felt something hard poked me. I turned my head towards Vegas. "What is that?" I asked with tears because it fucking hurts. I feel like my hole is tearing. It's not as big as Vegas's cock but it hurts because it's not been a long time since I last had sex. "I told you that I'm gonna punish you right? " Vegas asked leaning near to ears.

"ah i-it H-hurts" I cried a little louder. " What is it that you have to say when I give you something princess? Come on let me hear it " Vegas said. "ahh T-than-k y-ou d-a-addy" I cried with little moans skipping my lips. "ahhhhhhhhhhh" I shouted. "Finally it's in" Vegas said with satisfaction. "Okay now go and do your work" Vegas let me go and tried to go out. I quickly stopped him. "Vegas it feels weird Inside. Please take it out" I cried. "No. I will take it after the school is over. Keep it in " Vegas said.

I quickly pulled my pants up again. I felt a little vibration inside. But it's not too much so I endured it.  I cleaned the storage room with a hard dick. I held back hard without cumming on my pants. I wanted to take it out but Vegas would kill me if I did. I felt my pheromones all over the place."it's really hard" I murmured.

After Vegas went out. The vibration increased sometimes and decreased I knew Vegas was teasing me. It's truly hard to hold back and do work. I regret not giving him whatever he wants. "I have to find him and ask him to take this out" I slowly went out of the gym. I finished all of my work all alone. I saw Vegas bullying some kids with his nasty friends without helping other students to tidy up. I hand gestured for Vegas to come to me but he ignored me. So I had no choice but to text him

Pete: Vegas please I'm begging you take this out.

Alpha asshole : .....

Pete : I'm sorry I won't ignore you ever again. Please forgive me.

Alpha asshole: ....

Pete: okay kill me if you want I'm gonna remove this bye.

I sent him and put my phone inside my pocket and walked towards the bathroom. But Vegas ran behind me and drag me to the gym room again. But when we get there the gym teacher was there.

"what are you two doing here?" Gym teacher asked

"Sir we both are appointed to clean here. All the students are gone we will finish this and go home too. " Vegas said.

" But its already cleaned" Sir said

"Oh there are somethings to sort out in the storage room sir" Vegas said.

"okay whatever I'm going" The gym sir said and went out closing the door behind.

Vegas dragged me into the storage room and closed the door. " did you touch it" he asked. "No. Please it's hard to hold back anymore .remove this im begging you" I begged him with tears. " okay"  Vegas said and pulled my pants down and turned me around to face the wall and pounded his cock Inside without removing the vibrator.. I moaned and begged him to remove it. It's so weird inside. I came as soon as he thrusted. He continued to thrust Inside and he also increased the vibrator. "P-lease S-toop" I cried.  My legs are trembling and I already came so many times. Finally everything went black.
.
.
.

💔😭
Sorry guys.. I was not at home and I wrote this in a hurry. I wrote this as soon as I got home..im tired im gonna sleep now byeeeee. I'm sorry if y'all are confused 😭💔