Chapter 6 (18+)

It's been a week since that incident. Vegas ignored me and bullied me with others as usual, and when no one is there, he will touch me as if I were his whore and threaten me not to tell anyone. "Let go of my hand.

Vegas, we are at school!" I yelled at him in a low voice. "So?" Vegas raised an eyebrow with a smirk while I was slammed into a wall by this world's biggest pervert giving me a blowjob in the janitor's resting room at school. He growled, equally exhilarated and annoyed by the way I insisted on pushing him back.

"I'm going to put you on your knees, Pete and You're going to hate how much you love it," he said, making an angry face. I am scared of him, but he is cute sometimes. "uhh Vegas Please!" I tried to hold back my moans so badly, but he is sucking me fast like a little child who got to taste a lolipop.

"Vegas, I'm cumming," I whispered, gripping a fist full of his hair. "Don't you dare cum yet," Vegas glared at me. He got up to unbuckle his belt, and his huge dick bulged out. "Vegas, it won't fit," I cried. "It did fit before," he smirked and shoved his dick without even loosinhg my hole. Ahhhhhh! I moaned so loudly with pain and pressure.

Third person's POV

Vegas is pounding Pete roughly like there is no tomorrow, and one of the school workers heard some noises coming from the janitors room. Is anyone inside?" the worker asked because the door was locked.

Pete started to panic. "Vegas stop, ahh, we're going to get caught," Pete whispered, but Vegas didn't care. "Don't focus on other things while I'm inside you, Omega. Focus on me," Vegas whispered and rapidly pounded Pete. Both of their phenomena are filling the room, and Pete is so scared of the idea getting caught.

He will lose his scholarship, and his mother will hate him, unlike Vegas, who is silver-spooned from birth. "This door is broken again," the worker said. "I will open it later; I'm going to eat now." The worker went away, and Pete sighed in relief. "Aahhhhh!" Pete yelled because Vegas is going crazy for his hole.

"Im cumming" Pete cried, "me too." Both of them came together, and Vegas came inside Pete. "Are you crazy? Why did you come inside me?" Pete yelled. Sorry, I got a little excited," Vegas said, but with a smirk. "Vegas, let's stop this; I don't want to do this anymore. Please, I don't care even if you continue to bully me.

Let's not do this anymore," Pete said with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Why ,did you not enjoy it?" Vegas asks. He doesn't show any emotions. Pete felt so sad about that. He feels like he is being used as a sex toy by Vegas. He hated that he was the only one who had different kinds of feelings.

"Just don't come to find me again," Pete said, trying to go away from there. Vgeas grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the wall. "Don't you dare tell me what to do. if I want to fuck you. I'm going to do that. You just have to obey," Vegas said in rage.

"I'm not a toy, Vegas." Pete cried, "You are. You are my toy, Pete. From the day that I fucked you , You were my toy. Clean up yourself if you don't want others to know that Vegas fucked you." Vegas said, "What do you want from me?" Pete yelled, "Let me tell you what I want. YOU, screaming my name, telling me how much you love being Daddy's slutty little boy while you beg me to go harder-that's what I want," he whispered to Pete's ear and went out. Pete sat down on the floor and cried. He fingered his hole to take Vegas semen out and cleaned himself before going out.
.
.
.

Vegas Pov

"Even I don't know what I want from you, Pete. My inner animal comes out whenever I'm around you!" I thought to myself and went behind the school building to smoke a cigar. "Vegas" Kinn waved at me. "Oh," I replied. "Where were you? Dang it, you fucked him again," Kinn asked covering his nose "Hmm," I said as a response.

"Stop toying with him, Vegas. He is a poor Omega; he can't afford to even bear your seed inside him," Kinn said while pulling out his lighter. "What should I do with him?" I asked, looking up at the sky. "You love him?" Kinn asked. "Hell NO. I Hate Omegas . He is just my sex doll," I said, but I'm not really sure of my answer.

*thud*, a flower vase broke, and a shadow disappeared.

"Who the fuck?" Kinn tried to run after whoever it was. "Don't , let him go," I said. "Who is that?" Kinn asked. "I don't know," I said.

We both finished smoking, talked about our family stuff, and went back to the class.
"You both stand there," the homeroom teacher shouted at me and Kinn. "Where were you both?" he asked with a cane in his hand.

"We went out for a smoke," Kinn said and went to sit near Porsche and i didn't respond, and I went to my seat." Have I allowed you to sit?" He started to give a lecture about how bad smoking is for our health and stuff, but I didn't even hear it.

Pete POV

"Please don't come near me! I yelled. "Haha, you slut, what did you do with Vegas inside the Janitor's room?" A boy with blonde hair asked me "I did nothing!" I cried.

"No wonder we smelled a strong scent from him, haha. Is his dick big? I'm jealous; I want him inside me too," another one said, and they started to kick me in the stomach. I fell to the ground and curled my body like a ball to avoid getting hit.

"Leave him fucking alone," I heard Vegas shouting, and all the kicks stopped. "Vegas, you don't mind if we bully him too, right?" Blondie asked. "Yeah, he is bullying me too. I almost felt happy," I thought to myself. "He is my toy. Who gave you the fucking permission to touch him? You fucking bastard," Vegas started to hit all the guys who kicked me and they all fell to the ground in an instant. "Vegas, please forgive us; we won't do it anymore.

We thought it would be fine because you are also bullying him," Blondie complained. Vegas bent down near him . he has a dark aura around him no one can stand his phenomenon. Vegas whispered something in his ear and that blonde hair started to cry, "Please forgive me; I won't come in front of him anymore." He begged and ran away with others.

"Are you okay?" Vegas asked with some unknown emotions on his face. "You don't need to know," I said, trying to get hold of something to get up, but nothing was there. My ankle is cramped, and it hurts so bad. Vegas reached his hand out. "Get up," he insisted. "I said I don't need your help .Get lost," I shouted at him and awakened his beast. He grabbed my hand tightly and carried me to the infirmary.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me little Omega You are the one who will suffer in the end," Vegas warned. He tossed me to one of the beds and said, "Treat his leg and wounds." He gave an order to the school nurse. "okay, young master," the lady said.

She didn't even raise her head; she was trembling. "Is he that powerful that even school teachers are scared of him?" I thought. "But how did Vegas end up on the Rooftop?" I questioned myself.
.
.
.
(30 minutes ago)

"I don't care if your parents are rich ,you should act like students," the teacher is still ranting. "Vegas, Vegas," a student said, coming running to our class room. "WHAT?" I asked before he could say anything, and the teacher started to yell at him too, but he ignored him.

"THAT Omega is being bullied on the roof," he said, and I didn't even let him finish. I ran to the rooftop. I heard my teacher shouting my name. I didn't give a damn. I'm going to kill whoever touches him; that's the only thought I had while running over there.

As soon as I get there, he is a mess, curled into a ball. I shouted at the guys, punched him, and threatened to destroy their families if they laid a finger on what was mine again. I took Pete to the infirmary. This boy is so stubborn. Only Kinn and Porsche have raised their voices at me.

but this little cupid What is this feeling I get every time I'm with him? I told the nurse to take care of him. I went back to my classroom, grabbed my bag, and left home.
.
.
.
(Text)

"Warn everyone, whoever touches Pete again that day will be the last day they breathe," I send a text to Kinn. "👍" Kinn replied. I'm grateful he didn't ask anything else.