Chapter 26 (S2)

*Pete's POV*

I sincerely hope that this plan will succeed so that my family and I can remain happy. I have not sent Venice to school these days because we have been the target of stalkers for the last few days. It is genuinely terrifying. I want to protect my child no matter what and I am pregnant I still didn't tell Vegas about it .  I am scared of how he will react. But I trust him, so I will tell him about it later. Vegas, Venice, and I returned to Vegas's condo. Because he had some work at the company and was invited to be a brand ambassador.

I also had some events to participate in.  My grandfather sent me a nanny to look after Venice because I do not trust anyone in Thailand right now to keep my baby safe. If anything bad happens to him, I would rather die. Vegas forced me to finish my studies, so I enrolled in a private university. I will be taking a break from the entertainment industry after I finish the events I had in Thailand. I want to prioritize my studies and my child. I have enough money to cover all of my expenses, especially now that I have my future husband with me. Money is not an issue. Of course, I am going to empty his pockets now. 

"The omelette is burned, baby." When Vegas shouted, I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh god, oh god," I gasped and touched the hot pan, "Ouch." "Oh my god, babe, move. Let me handle this. Go quickly keep some ice on your palm," Vegas said, taking the pan from my grasp. I went ahead and did exactly what Vegas said. What the heck is wrong with me? I have been like a little child since I returned to Vegas. I can not even manage a simple task. Vegas will think I am so childish, right?   "honey are you okay?" Vegas came to me. I was a little sad because of my carelessness. I hugged him, burying my face in his neck. "I am sorry," I cried. "What happened? Vegas began pecking on my shoulder and caressing my back. "When I am with you, I feel like a spoiled child, wanting to rely on you for everything.  When I was pregnant with Ven, I was able to do everything on my own, but now I feel clumsy because you will always run to me for help," I murmured, still burying my face on his neck. 

"pfft, my baby. I am glad to see you as a clumsy little spoil brat." Vegas chuckled. "Vegas, it is not funny, I am serious." I sulked and pushed him. I turned around and sat down on the couch, still angry at him. Vegas sat next to me, holding my hand. He began to caress my cheek, looking directly into my eyes." Listen, babe, you went through a lot with Ven, and now I am here for you. Do not carry the pain anymore; I will carry it, and I will be the strength for you, my little Ven, and our future babies." Vegas smiled at me, still caressing my cheek. I tilted my head and rested it on his head. 

"I love you so much, Vegas," I pecked his palm. So he want more kids with me .. Yes I'm so happy . "I love you more honey" Vegas pecked on my lips. I wanted more, but my little brat decided to ruin the moment. Here we go. "Daddy" Venice ran to Vegas in tears. "Why is my little prince in tears?" Vegas quickly carried Venice back to the couch beside me. Venice straddled Vegas and buried his head against his neck. Just like his mama. 

"I saw bad guys coming after me," Venice muttered. "You dream of bad guys. Do not worry, daddy will take care of everything. Pete, what do you say we sleep together three of us?" Vegas asked.
"Sure why not" Of course, I agreed; I will love that idea. I have always wanted Vegas to be more focused on Venice. Venice is a Daddy Boy. I knew it from the moment I gave birth to him. He longed for his father's love. 
.
*2.30 am*

Venice awoke crying and said, "Mmm mommy." "Baby, what happened?" Vegas awoke to Venice's cries. "Want mommy," Ven cried. I opened my eyes, and I felt so sleepy. But this occurs frequently. It is difficult to get him back to sleep after he had a nightmare. And I understand what he wants, but he is no longer a baby. "Ven, come to Mommy," I said. Ven crawled next to me, pouting; his face is like a tomato, and his eyes are puffy. He cried a lot tonight. "Baby, do not let him do that. "He is no longer a baby," Vegas murmured. "So, are you a baby, Vegas?" I glared. Like father, like son. 

Ven slowly pushed his tiny hands through my shirt button. God, this little kid. "Ven You are a big boy now, so no milk. So let us sleep, Mommy will sing you a song, okay?"  I tried to reassure him. This was my mistake; I let him do whatever he wanted, and it has now become a habit. He is just a baby and does not understand anything, but I have to correct him at his age. Otherwise, I will have to care for another Vegas when he grows up. I really feel bad for Venice's future partner. 

"Ven, be good, Mommy and Daddy will protect you, okay? "Who is my strong boy?" Vegas asked. "Ven Ven," Venice responded, still crying. "Strong boys do not drink mommy's milk," Vegas explained. "Really, Daddy?" Venice turned to face Vegas and asked. "Yes, so let us sleep now, okay?" Vegas replied, and Venice moved closer to him and slept with him. My boys are so cute! 
.
.
.

😍✨💝 guys I'm gonna end the story in next maybe 2 or 3 chapters .