Side story 4 (kc 21+)

Smut warning ⛔
Bdsm images and sex
.
.
.

"Crawl to me," Kim ordered. "Yes, daddy," Chay began to crawl towards their bed in a sexy manner, which aroused Kim even more, and the sexual pheromones were already affecting both of them. Chay crawled towards Kim like a dog walking to his owner, but the difference is that the dog owner will never be aroused in the same way that Kim is.

*1 hour ago*

Despite Kim's best efforts to return to Thailand as soon as possible, nature treated him poorly. As soon as he arrived at the airport, it began to rain, and thunderstorms were heavy, causing all flights to be delayed. "Get the jet!" Kim yelled. He was willing to destroy the entire airport just to get back to his Omega. He began to release angry pheromones, which caused his people to tremble in fear. "The jet is ready, Sir, but the pilot refuses to ride in it," Kim's man said. "I will do it," Kim said, walking to his private jet and flying it away. He is more than just an artist; he has multiple talents. He literally excels at everything. 

His men began to shake in terror, having lost their last hope when the fan stopped working in the middle of the sky and the jet began to descend. They are not sure how they got through that nerve-racking moment. They landed after about 3 hours of the worst flight they had ever experienced. Kim jumped out of the jet as soon as it hit the ground and dashed to his car. "Sir, you are back," said his manager, bowing. "Get out," he ordered. Then he jumped into his car and drove away, leaving his people behind. If a sane person drove the car, it would take approximately 4 hours to reach theerapanyakul mansion. Since its Kim who drove it . He arrived home in less than two and a half hours.
.
.
.
"Oii Kim, why were you driving so fast?" Tankhun yelled at his younger brother, who drove through their back gate. If it is the front gate, he will almost certainly be seriously injured and hospitalized.  But the back gate is not very strong. "Phi, the gate is not strong, so I broke it. Now we can build a strong gate," Kim said, walking inside the mansion without waiting for Tankhun's responses or whines.

He walked and began to look for his Omega, who was now peacefully playing with his nephew and niece in the playroom. "Chayy," he yelled when he could not find him anywhere. "Why are you shouting, Kim?" And when did you come back?" Porsche walks toward the living room, holding his belly and back. It is obvious that he was eaten last night. "Just now, where is he?" Kim asked, ignoring the hickeys visible in Porsche is neck. He was aware that his brothers had already dealt with their Omegas. 

Before Porsche could respond, Chay walked into the living room with Kaira in his arms. Kaira yelled, "Uncle Kim!" when she saw her uncle. Kim is desperate to fuck the living hell out of his Omega, but he can not just drag him out, right? "Hello, princess," Kim approached Chay and Kaira, who was still in Chay's arms. Kim then pecked Kaira's cheeks, giving Chay a death glare as he waited for his kiss, unaware of what was about to happen."What?" Chay questioned his husband, who merely scowled at him. Tankhun's yelling prompted Vegas and Kinn to come downstairs as well, and Pete followed Vegas to witness the commission in action. "Nothing," Kim stated in a tone that was so cold that the other alphas and omegas realized what was going on.

"P'kim, are you upset with me for any reason?" Chay was quite naive. Pete and Porsche exchanged a quick glance, but they said nothing. Vegas and Kinn exchanged glances as well, but they grinned. "Oh Kaira, Uncle Kim is here to take Chay on a BEAUTIFUL DATE. You come to daddy" Kinn walked to Kaira and carried her near to porsche. "What date? Chay, Pete, Tankhun, and I are going shopping today," Porsche attempted to play his cards. "Ahh," tankhun, Pete, and Chay said together. "Oh yeah, I forgot Right Hia," Pete said, clapping his hands and looking at Tankhun. "oii I can't remember but let's go" Tankhun shouted.

Kim is glaring at Chay, unconcerned about what others are saying. "Hia, here's my card, spend it however you want, but Chay is going with me," Kim said, extending his black card to Tankhun. "No way, he is going with us," Porsche said, pulling Chay to his side. "Hia, what is going on?" Chay whispered. Pete also moved close to them. "What is going on is that he is going to eat you," Pete whispered, returning his gaze to the three alphas, who were staring at them like tigers. Two tigers appear calm but enjoying the drama, while the other tiger appears fierce, about to eat his prey in full view of everyone. "Come to me," Kim said, releasing his pheromones.