New FF Spoiler

Pete : 20 year old.

Everyone's little baby

Crazier than Tankhun

Cross dresser

Think of Vegas as his property

Killing for fun ( Whoever touch his Vegas)

Mpreg

Intelligent and extremely knowledgeable about weapons and mafia matters.

Parents are dead.

Theerapanyakul are the only family.

Spoil to the core
.
.
.
Vegas

25 year old

Mafia leader

Mature

Good boy

Hate Pete to core cause he killed his first love.

Pete's wishes are commands.
.
.
.

Vegas yelled angrily, "Dad, I am so done with him" "Vegas,  he is just a baby.  Don't take what he does to your heart , he loves you so much," Kan ruffled his son hair, who was expressing his rage. "A baby? Are you serious right now?? He fucking killed the boy I slept last night. He was fucking dead on my bed dad" Vegas yelled and left the  room.

*Vegas's room*

"Hia, don't be mad at me," Pete said, clinging to Vegas, making him even angrier. "Listen to me, Pete. Just because minor and major families accept everything you do does not mean I will tolerate you. Stay out of my personal life," Vegas yelled, pushing Pete onto the bed.
"Then why did you take my virginity when I was only 16? " Pete began to fake cry. "Are you really trying to guilt trap me? You are the one who spiked my wine, tied me to the bed edges, and rode me," Vegas yelled once more. "Oops, thank you for reminding me; I almost forgot, Hia," Pete laughed aloud. "You fucking psychopath" Vegas groaned and left the room.
Pete lay down on the bed, grabbing Vegas's pillow and sniffing it like a dog. "My Vegas," Pete laughs again.

🤔 This is just an idea. I'm not sure if I should try writing this. What do you guys think ?