Side story 3 (KP 21+)

Warning ⚠️

Sexual activities

.
.
.
Kinn landed in Thailand around 3 a.m. He immediately drove back home to his naughty wife. "What should I do with you, Porsche? Should I forgive you because of my pup in your womb, or should I punish you?" Kinn pondered as he drove back. 

*At Theerapanyakul mansion*

Porsche was sleeping soundly in a nightdress that exposed his baby bump and half of his buttocks. Kinn walked near Porsche on tiptoe, feeling bad about waking him up."Wow"Kinn muttered looking at Porsche. He then leaned toward Porsche's ear. He whispered, "I am back, baby." *Tong* Kinn was smacked on the head, which caused him to back away. "Oi Kinn, you scared me," Porsche exclaimed. "Baby, I thought you were sleeping," Kinn groaned. "I was before you whispered, dumbass," Porsche glared."Why are you wearing a pj? Did not you just arrive home?" Porsche questioned. "No, I took a shower as soon as I arrived home," Kinn responded.

Kinn climbed into bed with Porsche and wrapped himself in the blanket. He then back hugged Porsche, one hand under his head, the other caressing the bump. "I missed you, babe," Kinn whispered softly, sending shivers down Porsche's spine. "M-me too," Porsche muttered. "So, where were you last night?" Kinn asked, still caressing the bump."Clubbing," Porsche responded. He is unlike other Omegas. He is not afraid of Kinn. He has been with Kinn since his birth, so he knows him better than anyone else. Despite their constant fights, Kinn adores him more than anything else in the world. Porsche is also madly in love with him. 

"So, why did you go there?" Kinn asked. He is confident that Porsche will never cheat him. So he always tries to be patient with Porsche and ask why he did that. Kinn always thinks that it is better than fighting . Communication has been the key to their long-term relationship. However, when Porsche is pregnant, things become more difficult. When he was pregnant with Kaira. He was sassy and crazy, just like Tankhun. He even smashed one of my clients' cars because he touched me under the table during a business dinner. I never wanted Porsche to become pregnant after what I went through when he was pregnant with our first child. However, here we go again. I knocked him up when I was drunk so it's my fault.

"You were not here when I was in the mood for sex and I was furious with you.That is why I went." said Porsche. "Were you touched by anyone?" Kinn asked. "No, Pete and I had a brief dance, and then Tankhun led us to a separate room. After that, we had some juice and headed back home," Porsche said. Kinn lifted his head slightly and bent to give Porsche a kiss. Porsche kissed him back without hesitation. They gave each other a passionate kiss until they were out of breath. 

"Porsche Don't go to places like that again," Kinn said, still caressing the bump and biting Porsche' ear. "Mm-mm," Porsche moaned. "I want words, baby," Kinn grumbled. "Okay, I won't," he replied, panting. Porsche is already turned on, but Kinn keeps teasing him, testing his patience, which Porsche clearly lacks. He then began emitting sexually stimulating pheromones and grinding his ass against Kinn's cock. However, because of the bump, he is unable to do much work. He is already four months, and his stomach has grown. Porsche has a feeling he is pregnant with twins, but he hasn't told Kinn about it. "Hmm, don't grind your ass against my dick baby; I dont want to impregnate you while you are still pregnant. That is not something we want to happen, right?" Kinn whispered close to Porsche' ear again. He is very sensitive near his ear, so keep teasing him there. "It is scientifically impossible Kinn," Porsche stated.

"I cant agree because I am Kinn Theerapanyakul, honey. Everything is possible for Theerapanyakul." Kinn smirked. "Asshole, just fuck me already!" Porsche pouted. 

Kinn then turned the Porsche to the side and placed a pillow beneath the belly to reduce the amount of force. He then took off his pants and stroked his dick several times. "Raw?" Kinn questioned which caused Porsche to nod. Porsche is observing Kinn's every move intently, never averting his gaze. "Damn, I missed that," Porsche said, staring at Kinn's dick as if he were in a staring competition. Kinn chuckled at his wife's horny face, which was red as a tomato. Kinn then lay down next to Porsche and turned to his side. He then began to kiss Porsche' shoulders, biting and licking them. The most sensitive parts of Porsche's body are his ears and shoulders. Kinn kept biting and licking his wife's shoulder and ears to tease him. He gently caressed Porsche' thighs by sliding his hands down them. Then he moved it, groping Porsche's ass, teasing the entrance by circling around the rim, which was already wet from Kinn's strong pheromones.