Chapter 11 (s2)

"Daddy, you are going to live with us right?" Venice asked Vegas. Porsche and Kinn left, and Vegas stayed behind to help us organize things. "No baba I have to go," Vegas said, "No dada, please stay" Venice started to cry. "Ven Ven stop being stubborn," Vegas yelled. Vegas indeed did everything Venice wanted, so now he is demanding and stubborn with Vegas.

Poor boy only if he knew how scary his daddy is, "Why can't you stay? I want you to stay with us" Venice yelled and started to stomp his foot too. "Venice, don't make me angry. I can't hit Kaira because she is not my daughter but you are my son, so don't test me." Vegas glared.

Venice didn't stop shouting. He started to throw everything onto the floor. "Pete" Vegas yelled. "what?" I asked. " Control him before I lose it" Vegas glared at Pete too. "Ven, what is this behaviour?" I yelled. "I want Dada to live with us" Ven shouted. "Hell no way, he is not going to live with us. Don't even think about that" I yelled. Venice didn't say a word but cried. I tried to console him but Vegas didn't even try.  He started to yell at me because of Venice's behaviour.

"What a fucking great job have you done? Look at this kid. So stubborn not even listening to his parents" Vegas yelled. "Vegas you don't have to be so rude, he is just 4 years old. And if he tires you, just go away. He doesn't want you' I yelled back. Vegas got up and looked for his phone and wallet to leave but Venice hid it somewhere and protested that he was not giving it. Wow, this kid has some nerve.

"Venice GIVE IT BACK, I have a meeting in an hour" Vegas shouted. "No," Venice said. He is not listening to either of us. Vegas sighed heavily. "Okay, what do you want Ven?" Vegas asked calmly. "I want a brother" He sulked. Both of Vegas's eyes widened and we looked at each other. "What are you talking about?" I yelled. "I don't want a brother from Uncle Syd. I want a brother from Dada. You both now can pray together for a baby brother for Venice" Venice yelled. I crouched near him a hugged my baby. "Baby, why would you think, mama will give you a baby brother with Uncle Syd?" I asked. Venice never says something unless someone says it to him.

"don't want to say, Dada, please. I want my brother to have the same dada as me please Mommy " Venice hugged me so tightly and cried a lot. Vegas knelt beside me and pulled Venice to him. "My baby, did anyone say anything to you?" Vegas asked caressing Venice's face. Then Venice whispered something to Vegas, he trusted his daddy more than me. That hurt a little. Vegas looked at me furiously, his eyes were so freaking red. I was startled. He is still so scary like back then.

"Don't let that Syd guy come near to my son Pete, I'm warning you" Vegas glared. "Venice go to your room, mommy wants to talk with Daddy" I said and pecked on
My son's forehead. Venice nodded and left us alone. Vegas and I went to the balcony to talk.

Vegas pulled my hand and slammed me to the wall. "Pete, my love listen to me very carefully. I love you, I seriously do. I loved you, I love you and I will always love you until I die. You gave birth to my pup I'm so thankful for that. I fucked up I know that. I should have taken care of you but I didn't. You don't have to forgive me, No well actually you will never forgive me after I kill your boyfriend" Vegas said. he was like an inch away from me.

"Don't talk about Syd like that" I yelled. Vegas punched the wall so hard that his fist skin tore apart blood was all over the place. "Vegas" I shouted and tried to take a look at his wound but he pushed me back to the wall wrapped his bleeding hand around my neck and squeezed it. "Venice, After I get married to your mother. You will have to call me Dada.  And your mother will give birth to my child. Then you will get a brother or sister. If you don't like the idea. After you go back to Thailand, you go and live with your daddy. So your mother and I can live happily" Vegas said in one go. "That's what Venice say to you," I asked. My heart is still beating so hard because Vegas just confessed his love to me.

Vegas gripped his strength around my neck and came closer to my ear. "if that's what you truly want, I will take my pup away Pete. I will give him everything in the world. I will try my best to live for him or die for him. You decide what you want to do. I won't object to anything. But if you want it to happen this way. I will take Venice away but you can't remove the mark. It's a fair trade." Vegas murmured. "I will never let anyone separate me from my son" I pushed him and tried to get inside but Venice came running carrying a camera with him.

"Baby be careful don't run around" I said. "Daddy I will take a photo of you too. Mama can you hug Daddy" Venice asked with a pout. Damn, I'm weak for this kid.
I was wearing a shirt and a short more like a panty. I waited to wear something comfortable to clean the house. And I didn't want to object to Venice right now. What I care about most is Venice's mental health. I felt a hand pulling me back, my back hit Vegas's chest. "Stay still don't make my baby unhappy" Vegas whispered.

(imagine this as Pete and Vegas)

"yay, daddy look," Venice said happily. Vegas went near to him and he was stunned. "wow, I do not doubt that you are my son, you are so talented" Vegas kissed Venice all over his face. I can't argue with that because it's true. Venice is a born genius.  He is so good at everything just like Vegas. This child got nothing like me.
.
.
.
.
👻💙🖤hi sweethearts, what do you think?