Chapter 22 🚧 ⚠️

Vegas sat on the edge of the bed. He kept staring at the floor. The only thing he can hear is Pete's sobbing. "Stop crying" Vegas yelled. "I hate you" Pete sobbed. "I already paid your sister's hospital bill. so stop fucking around" Vegas said with a hand on his forehead.

"humph you are the one who send those old men and now you are accusing me of sleeping around" Pete kneeled on the bed and raise his hand to slap Vegas but Vegas catch his hand and pinned him on the bed "what the fuck did you just said?" Vegas glared in rage. "y-you let go of me-" Pete stuttered. "I asked what the fuck you meant by that bitch. TALK WHILE I GIVE YOU THE CHANCE" Vegas yelled and choked Pete. " C-cat th-theerapanyakul" Pete manage to say the name.

After hearing the name Vegas let go of Pete's neck. "hahahahahahahah" Vegas laid down next to Pete and laughed like a crazy guy. "WHAT?" Pete asked in confusion. "You sleep. I have something to take care of " Vegas said and tried to get up. "VEGAS" Pete looked into Vegas's eyes. "hmmm" Vegas replied.

"Can you wait till I fall asleep?" Pete asked shyly playing with his fingers. He knows Vegas will not stay but he asked anyway. But to his surprise, Vegas again laid next to him and pulled him for a hug.
"Now sleep" Vegas ordered. He didn't know what took over him but he couldn't bring himself to reject Pete.

He hugged Pete tightly and stayed still without moving till Pete fell asleep

.
.
.

He hugged Pete tightly and stayed still without moving till Pete fell asleep

A lavish, dimly lit mansion, the home of the Theerapanyakul. Vegas enters the room and finds Cat, his ruthless stepmother, waiting for him.

Cat: (Ice-cold tone) "Vegas, you're back. Finally, I've been waiting."

Vegas: (Sarcastically) "Oh, how kind of you to grace me with your presence, Cat. What's the matter now?"

Cat: "It's about that fling of yours. You're embarrassing this family. You're supposed to be the heir to your father's empire, not some playboy."

Vegas: (Mockingly) "Playboy? Well, Cat, even playboys need their toys. And you know what they say, 'All work and no play makes Vegas a dull boy.'"

Cat: (Furious) "You're making a mockery of everything your father built! I won't let you drag us down."

Vegas: (Leaning in, dangerously) "Drag us down, huh? Let me make something clear, Cat. You don't get a say in my affairs. My dad may be the big boss, but I have my way of doing things."

Cat: (Sneering) "Your own way? Your 'way' nearly got you killed last time. You're reckless, Vegas."

Vegas: (With a sinister grin) "Reckless or not, it's my life, my choices. And if anyone interferes with my choices, they might find themselves in a world of trouble. Even if they share my last name."

Cat: let's see Vegas. I'm gonna make you suffer.

Vegas loaded the gun and pointed the gun at her . "Hurt him again then YOU ARE DEAD" Vegas threatened her and left the place.
.
.
.
*Red room*

*Screaming sound* *punching sounds* *chains shaking sounds* *blood smell*

*punched*

"Pl-ease khun Vegas. Let me go" the old man cried. "Let you go haha haha" Vegas laughed so evilly. "Let you go after you touch my wif- Toy" Vegas yelled. "So which hand ?" Vegas questioned the old man. One of the old men raises one of his hands.

*thud*  hand fell to the ground *screams in pain* the old man screamed and fainted. The blood is dripping and the other old guys are already trembling in fear. "why did you touch him, man? Fuck only I'm allowed to touch him" Vegas bend down near an old man.

"so tell me how you felt when you touched him?" he asked the old guy. "h-his s-kinn i-s so smo-oth" the old guy said. "ohh smooth is it?" Vegas smirked and pulled out the old guy's teeth with a screwdriver.

"did touching him turn you on?" the old guy nodded. Vegas didn't hesitate to stab the guy's old wrinkly dick with a screwdriver. The guy yelled in pain. He electrocute the old guys and did the same shit to all of them cut off their fingers, and burned their palms. He gave them the most painful death and also when the guys catch their last breath he let his men fuck them.
.
.
.

Okay bye now give me a break guys 😭😭😭