Chapter 8 (s2)

I left Venice with Boun because I and Prem both participated in this...Venice got so annoyed because of my Outfit. So it took whole ass an hour to get out of the house.
.
.
.

 So it took whole ass an hour to get out of the house

(imagine Pete wearing this)

*picture sent* *RING RING*

Vegas - Ven what is this?

Venice - Daddy, Mommy wore this today.

Vegas - What the -, Baby seriously?

Venice - Yes Dada.

Vegas - baba Daddy will call you later okay? , I love you.

Venice - kiss kiss Daddy

Vegas - kiss dumpling
.
.
.

*Vegas's POV*

"Porsche, Where are you?" I shouted. This guy is always there when I don't want him. But when I want him, he is not there. "Uncle Mama gone," Kaira said munching her cookie. I went near to her and crouched to her level. "My angel, where did your mama go?" I asked pecking her forehead.

"Donno left me with Dada" she said pointing to Kinn's study room. "Ugh okay Uncle will talk to Dada then," I said and tried to stand straight but Kaira pulled me. And kissed me on my lips. "Uncle baby, when are we getting married?" She said seriously. "uhh let's talk about our marriage when your mama gets back okay? I'm pretty much sure. I will be the last person on the earth he will give you to" I chuckled. "mama naughty" she pouted. "Okay now my little angelic baby girl, uncle has to go. Finish your cookies. I will buy more later. Love you" I said and smiled, she gave me the most beautiful smile ever. Ugh fuck so cute.
.
.
.
"Vegas what do you want?" Kinn asked. He didn't even look at me. How the fuck he knows it was me? Ugh, whatever. Uncle Korn's sons are always so weird as fuck. " Kinn where is Porsche?" I asked. "I'm here bitch, what do you want?" Porsche came in. "Where did you go?" I asked curiously. "I went to walk kiki," he said. (Kiki is his pet Cat)
"ugh whatever come I have to show you something" I said and sat on the couch near Kinn and Porsche also joined.
"wow Pete looks sexy" Porsche laugh out loud. "Bitch he went to a fucking reality show wearing this" I yelled. "Oh no seriously this?" Kinn said. "This fucking whore of mine showing his skin to others. Even Venice hates this" I sighed.
"Did you talk to him about that thing?" Kinn asked with concern. "He doesn't care about me Kinn and He loves someone else," I said the last sentence in a low tone.
.
.
.
*Pete's POV*

"Hey Syd" I waved at him. He came running towards me and gave me a gentle hug. " wow you look so beautiful" Syd said beaming. "aw thanks Syd" I blushed.

*VR vr*

"oh it's your phone," Syd said pointing to my pocket. "oh gimme a sec" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and here you go. The devil is calling. I facepalmed internally. "oh it's your baby daddy" Syd smirked sarcastically. "Oh maybe he is looking for Venice," I said and answered the call. "What the fuck are you wearing uh? Do you want to show your body to other alphas that badly Pete?" he didn't even say hello but started to scold me. Just because Venice talked to him. This bastard thinks he owns me. "Oh calm down your tits Vegas. Who do you think you are yelling at? " I yelled back but yeah great I fucked up. Syd is laughing now.