Chapter 12 (s2)

*Vegas's POV"

"Dada dada, come closer to mommy" Venice pulled me closer to Pete. Yeah, we are going to sleep now I had to give in to my son. I just missed a 10 million worth of meeting for this brat. After the fight ended, Pete bandaged my hand and we cooked for our son together. After that, we watched a movie with Venice and he said that he was sleepy.

They still hadn't unpacked their luggage so I gave one of my smallest shorts for Pete to wear. I didn't have a lot of clothes here, that was the only shorts I had in the closet for him.

Pete came wearing it

Pete came wearing it. Please god this is the first time I've prayed for you so please gimme the strength to hold myself I'm begging you.  Pete got onto the bed Venice was in the middle but he wanted the wall side so now Pete is in the middle. Venice moves a lot at night so Pete and I didn't have much space. So I slowly moved my hand around his waist and pushed myself to him. I can feel his ass rubbing against my dick. Wow god is testing me.

"Vegas" Pete whispered. "mmm" I replied. "could you please release soothing pheromones?" Pete asked. Fuck, my pheromones are weaker than a normal alpha. What should I do now? "Are you having a headache?" I asked. He nodded his little head up and down. " I will massage it for you okay?" I said and I pulled him onto my chest, one of my arms now around his neck pulling him closer and I started massaging him with my other hand. I can feel our dicks are rubbing each other. But neither of us reacted but endured.

"Mama booby" Venice cried in his sleep. Pete again turns to his side and pats him to sleep. I moved closer to them and hugged both of them. "Does he suck your nipples every night?" I asked. "No, only when he is sick" Pete whispered. "but he likes to caress the circle on my nipple at nights. It makes him sleepy he said" Pete giggled. "wow what a pervert" I said. "eii don't talk like that to my son. If he is a pervert, it's because your blood running through his body" Pete glared at me which made me chuckle.

"Why did you come back here?" I asked. "just wanted to come back" he replied. "When are you getting that removed?" I asked. "Vegas can I ask you something?" Pete turned to face me and took my hand to his and kept it on his waist. I pulled him closer to me. He wrapped my neck with both of his hands. He looked directly into my eyes. "Don't lie to me okay?" he said and I just nodded. I don't know if I will be able to answer his questions truthfully but I will give it a try.

"why are you visiting the doctor every week Vegas?" he asked. This is what I feared the most.  He will never be mine when he gets to know that his alpha has a weak scented gland. Omega needs their alpha's pheromones to calm them in their heat. And also when they are giving birth to a child. Paa what should say to him? Please help me. I miss you paa. "Vegas to Earth" Pete whispered. "Pete there are some things you don't need to know" I whispered.

"4 years ago what happened to you Vegas? How did you damage your scented gland? And how did your father die? Please tell me. And where is Net? Why didn't you look for us? Since when did you know that I was pregnant? Is that why you didn't knot me when we had sex while I was pregnant?" Pete asked in one go. "I don't know how to explain everything to you Pete, could please give me some time?" I said caressing his cheeks I felt his hot tears falling on my hand.

"You had freaking 3 years to make up your mind Vegas, do you know how fucking hard it was for me while I was in labour. There were a few times I almost lost our son Vegas. I wanted to die but I didn't act impulsively. And I'm happy I didn't. Otherwise, I will never meet Venice. Look at our son Vegas, he is the cutest human being I have ever seen in my life. I wanted to move on from my past but no, he reminded me of you..the way he talks, the way he smiles the way he acts stubborn, the way he sulks when he is angry.. Everything reminded me of you.  Thanks to Boun and Prem and also I don't know who but he sponsored me, and because of them I didn't have any problems except when I was in heat.
.
.
.
I begged Porsche to sneak out your used clothes for me. Why did you do this to me Vegas? My son doesn't deserve this. You know how hateful it is when others laugh at me being a single omega with a child. I don't care what they say about me. I only care about what they say about Venice" Pete cried so hard hugging my neck. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me if you can " I cried. It hurts to see him crying. I wanted to scream my heart out to say how much I love both of them.
.
.
.
I wiped Pete's tears and he stared at me without saying anything. His phone started to vibrate. It was next to the bed so I reached out and took the phone. After I saw the caller ID, I wanted to smash the phone. Pete pulled the phone out of my hand. And he answered it. "P'Syd," he said in a lovely voice. I wanted to choke him to death but I controlled myself. "No, I was putting Venice to sleep. What are you doing?" Pete asked. "Why are you coming here?" Pete asked. I can't hear what the Syd guy is saying so yeah. "No P'Syd, can you come next month? I don't think I will have time to hang out with you I have lots of work to do" Pete said and giggled at something that Syd guy said. Wow, my inner demons are fighting with each other. 

Pete, I want to chain you in my bedroom and whipped your ass cheeks until you can't  even sit down. "Mommy" Venice murmured. Which made me snap out of my thoughts. I sat on the bed to see what was up with Venice. He started to cry. I pinched Pete's nipple. "ouch Vegas" he yelled and slapped his mouth because Syd must have heard him. "Venice is calling you," I said in a mumbled but I'm sure Syd heard it. Pete face palmed this time. 

.
.
.
.

🖤💙🥰 I'm trying my best to make Vega's character develop. So please hang on guys.

Vote, comment and give a follow guys. Love you 💋💙🖤