Chapter 2

Three months ago

"Wake up, my little bunny," my mother said in my ear. Because of the sunlight, I gradually opened my eyes.

"5 more minutes, Mommy," I yawned. "Get your lazy ass off the bed," my mother yelled, hurling a pillow at me. "Okay, okay, I'm up.

I hurriedly get up since I don't want to irritate her early in the morning. It's 6.30 a.m. still. I got out of bed, neatly organized my bed, and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath and brushed my teeth, but I suddenly realized how tiring school is.

"Be strong because you have eight more months to get away from that hellhole," I told myself as I stared into my bathroom mirror.

I immediately put on my uniform after exiting the shower and sluggishly made my way downstairs.

My mother is making my breakfast while quietly humming. "Can't I stay and get homeschooled, Mommy?" I asked as I approached her gently. I fiddled with my uniform coat, I questioned her.

My mother didn't respond, so I gently turned to face her and noticed that she was staring at me. She said with a sad face, "Did something happen, baby?" which made me feel awful. We are not wealthy, but thanks to my scholarship, I can attend one of the best secondary schools. " No, Mama. What is for breakfast, then? I swiftly shifted the conversation.

"Go take a seat," Mom said with a smile, and I did as she suggested. I only have my mother and my younger sister, who turned two this month.

Our father abandoned us when I was 12 and returned just to shove his dick into my mother after I won the scholarship. I despise alphas, and after my mother announced her pregnancy, he abandoned us once more.

And my mother had to work every day while carrying my sister in her belly in order to feed me. Due to school and cram school. I didn't have time to look for a part-time job.

So I'm working hard to get a good job with a good salary so I can take care of my mother and sister. But that's a bit hard because of my second gender as an Omega.

 I hurriedly stuffed my pancake into my mouth and gave a kiss to my mother. I didn't make much noise because my little sister was still sleeping, so I exited the house and walked to school.

I  arrived at school early to avoid the extra attention and to hide from bullies, yet these cretins always find a way to bully me.

The sky is stunning. The flowers and everything are so beautiful, in contrast to my existence, which is full of darkness, and can't go out at night due to alpha perverts. Even if an omega is raped, it is entirely the omega's fault.

As it was still early in the morning and everyone was still at home, the hallway was empty when I entered it. Fewer students arrive at this hour, probably so they can study and not waste time. I quietly went into my classroom but  I was dragged by someone and slammed against the wall as I was about to enter the class.

Uh oh, would you look at this? Porsche a stupid Omega who acts like an Alpha made fun of me. I kept quiet and avoided even looking him in the eye. I kept my eyes on the ground and refrained from moving since I knew I would be attacked if I did. I can't recall their names, but Porsche joined his buddies Job, Ten, and a few other people to make fun of me.

"Look at us, bitch," he said to me. Ten grabbed my hair, forcing me to lift my head to meet his gaze, and I hissed in pain. "Say something, bitch," Job said, raising his hand to slap, but was stopped.

I closed my eyes fast to get the slap, but opened them swiftly to hear a voice utter "Scram" And it was none other than the biggest bully VEGAS.

Ten and Job bolted, while Porsche remained motionless. "Stop fooling around. Kinn is looking for you," Vegas said fist-bumping Porsche. Porsche went away  yelling, "See you later,  Vegas." Vegas remained silent and turned his gaze to me.

Though he bullies me, I was filled with gratitude for him. To my surprise, he grinned at me and walked away. I sighed watching his figure disappear far. I stayed still to calm my fast-beating heart before entering the classroom.

No matter what I wanted to express gratitude to Vegas for this morning, I decided to do it during our PE class. I then focused on my studies following that. And now it is here in PE.

When I arrived at the school's changing area to put on my PE kit, I saw the person I wanted to see there alone himself. "What a chance, wow!" I thought but I don't have the courage anymore I had this morning to approach him. Even looking at him gives me goosebumps.

  I went to him carefully, but instead of getting a chance to speak, I was slammed into a locker door. "What do you want, Omega?" Vegas asked me while releasing his phenomones and making a scary look.

 "I-i W-W-want to," I murmured out of fear, and because of his phenomone, my entire body is hot. "What the fuck are you looking for? Stop muttering like a bitch" Vegas yelled at me.

"Ve-vegas your phenomone," I finally said. "Why..don't you like it?" Don't You want my dick in your asshole? Isn't that why you came here when there was no one around?" Vegas spoke to me in hushed tones that sent thrills down my spine. And my eyes began to water. "I just - I just wanted to thank you for this morning," I sobbed.

Vegas growled, "God, stop crying like a baby Omega," and he left the room. kids started to enter the room so  I hurried to the washroom, locked myself inside a toilet, and sobbed. I simply wanted to say thank you to him.

" Am I the only omega in existence? Why are they torturing me like this?" I started crying, My whole body is hot and its like burning thanks to the Vegas phenomone, I'm incredibly hot so I jerked off but it's not enough. There are no suppressants with me right now.

I hurriedly opened the bathroom door so I could go to the school's pharmacy and get some medicines. But the moment I unlocked the door.

Vegas shouted "Fuck bitch your phenomone" as he stared at me through the mirror while standing in front of a mirror with his back to me. He is the last person I want to see right now.

I, however, lost control of my body. The heat is controlling me.  "Are you on your fucking heat right now?"  Vegas yelled at me " Vegas, huh I stutter, I-I," I couldn't say anything  I drop on my knees.

"Fuck my life" Vegas muttered clenching his fist and knelt next to me, saying, "Hey omega. If I fuck you right now. I'm not to fault. Your fucking filthy phenomones are making my dick hard " Vegas said.

.
.
.

Hi, guys, I'm sorry if you find this chapter boring I'm not much of a creative person. I'm just enjoying my little imaginary world as a bubble. And also I do not know Alpha and Omega things. So please don't Complain. Everything in this Story is fake. 💙🖤

If y'all have any ideas please share them with me I will add them to the story if it's possible.

And English is not my first language so there are so many grammar errors and stuff.

I will try my best to upload this quickly