Chapter 18 (s2) 💋

*Third's POV*

"Hiaa" Macau came running toward where Vegas, Pete, and Venice having dinner and joined them. "Where did you go?" Vegas asked. "Just walking here and there with friends," Macau said. "Had dinner?" Vegas asked. "yeah" Macau replied. "Hey Ven Ven" Macau greeted Venice and smiled at Pete. "Uncle cabbage eat" Venice leaned near to his uncle and fed him the cabbage he found in his food with his mouth. Macau didn't hesitate or show any uncomfortable feelings he just leaned in and took it just like Vegas did.

Pete finds it surprising how the two brothers act around Venice. "don't y'all feel an eww feeling when he does that?" Pete asked curiously. "Do you?" both brothers asked in unison. "I eat all of his leftovers and food he spits like that when he was young. Of course, I don't feel that but it's surprising how you both didn't even hesitate to eat what he chewed" Pete said."P' Pete he is my brother's son so I don't get the point of why I should feel like that. He is my nephew" Macau said with an emotionless face. He looks more scary than Vegas. "Yeah And he is my son, so I don't know why I should feel like that?" Vegas repeated Macau.

"Chill guys, I'm just asking. Pete said wiping my mouth. "So are we done here?" Pete asked putting away the tissue he used to wipe his mouth. "Yesss" Venice shouted. He hates eating vegetables but Vegas forced him to eat them.

"Let's get back to the hotel," Vegas said and they said goodbye to Macau. " Woah Mac is this your brother?" one of the girls asked."oh yeah guys, this is my brother, his wife, and their son." Macau introduced them to his friends. "Hey, it's nice to meet you guys," Vegas and Pete said. Venice is so shy with strangers. So he hides his face on Vegas's neck. "Sorry, he is shy" Pete apologizes.
They talked for some time with Macau's friends.
.
.

Venice then tried to get inside the car

Venice then tried to get inside the car. Vegas and Pete bid goodbye to Macau and his friends.

Vegas removed his hoodie when they were eating dinner

After that, they went to near to their car to get in.