Chapter 13

*Vegas's POV*

"Pa, what brings you here?" I asked my dad because he never comes here without informing me. 

"Vegas, I didn't raise you to indulge in such reckless behaviour." Pa's voice rumbled with disapproval

"Well, Dad, I always knew you had high expectations, but this is a bit much even for you." I leaned against the wall, smirking.

"Don't test my patience, Vegas. You're walking on thin ice." Pa's eyes narrowed, his tone fierce.

"Oh, come on, Dad. It's just a little fun. I didn't know you were the morality police." I  rolled my eyes and said

"This isn't a joke, Vegas. I've built this empire with respect and power. I won't have my son tarnishing our name." Pa's anger flared and he yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, 'Don Kun's honourable legacy.' Spare me the lecture, old man."I scoffed

"You're pushing me, Vegas." Dad's voice grew cold,

I looked him up and down, my sarcasm biting "Oh no, Dad, not a heart attack again? You should watch your health."

Pa's face turned red with anger, "That's enough! You will learn respect, even if I have to teach it to you myself."

I sighed dramatically, "Alright, alright. I promise I won't have any more 'playdates' without your permission, Your Majesty."

Pa's expression softened slightly, "You're infuriating, but you're still my son."

I smirked, "Aww, Dad, I knew you cared. Now, let's go back to plotting world domination, shall we?"

Pa couldn't help but crack a small smile, "You're impossible, Vegas."

I patted his dad's shoulder, grinning, "Yet, you love me, don't you?"

Pa let out a reluctant chuckle, "Yes, I suppose I do."

After that Dad stayed until Mat comes back. We talked about work and after a few more hours, he left.

"Vegas,  dont play with other Omegas anymore. You already have an Omega fiancee. If you want male omega. Pa will find one for you. So be good. Don't shove your thing into random holes." Dad chuckled and said but behind his laugh, he meant what he said. It's more like a warning.

"Eww Dad.. now go bye" I slammed the door and went back to sleep.  Because of the rough 2 days, my hips are throbbing.
.
.
.
*Pete's POV*

" *slap*  what the hell is this Pete? Who marked you? Who did this? Talk to Mama" My mom slapped me and questioned me. She was a crying mess. "Maa I'm sorry, He helped me before when I went to heat. But all of a sudden he went to a rut. We both didn't know this would happen" I fell onto my knees and cried.

"You only had one job, Pete. I told you we will leave here after you graduated. I worked day and night for you both and now." Mom cried and smacked me on the head.
"Hide your marks and your pheromones. Dont let him know.There is only 1 month . we are leaving as we planned. Stay away from that alpha"

"But maa. He is not ba-" I was cut off by my mom "Shut up go to your room and study "Mom took my sister and went into her room.
.
.
.
🙄hi .. i feel like i am rushing things ..uuhhh whatever. I have assignments to dooo😭😭😭