13-14

Chapter 13 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [13]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Yu was silent and his eyes became cold. "Does Mr. He actually want to take care of the Lu family's affairs?"

The butler sat firmly in the main seat and said in a firm tone, "Lu Yu, don't misunderstand me. Our old man does not want to interfere with your Lu family's affairs. He is simply destined to Lu Bai."

"That child is extremely pitiful. Both his parents are dead and he has no one to support him. His origins are unclear, and his future is unclear. He can't control everything. By the way, we did an injury assessment on the day he was admitted to the hospital. The injury on his neck was caused by pinching while running. He'll die."

There was something in the butler's words, which seemed soft, but every word hit the two Lu Yu brothers, "It's a pity that I don't know where the injury was, and whether there was any video left at the scene. Someone has to do such a heavy hand." Is it right for you to stand up and give the child an explanation? Master Lu San?"

The butler's eyes fell on Lu Gan, as if he could see through everything. Lu Gan felt like a thorn in his back, sweat instantly broke out on his forehead, and he couldn't say a word.

In the end, Lu Yu relented, "Then please take care of Mr. He."

"You're welcome. I think you two will have many places to thank in the future." He said goodbye to the two of them with a smile. Mr. He's butler took the words and left.

As for the Lu family, after sending away Mr. He's butler, Lu Gan finally couldn't hide it anymore, and his face turned extremely ugly.

"Brother, let's just forget it?" Lu Gan gritted his teeth. He never expected that Lu Bai would have the ability to ask the He family to stand up for him.

Lu Yu also had nothing to do with the He family, "What else?"

Lu Gan sighed, "I underestimated him. Is He Jintian blind? Why did he get together with Lu Bai?"

"Furthermore..." Speaking of He Jintian, Lu Gan had another concern, "I don't know if He Jintian did it on purpose. Lu Bai and Xiaoqiong are now living in the same hospital."

"And Xiaoqiong may... have a crush on He Jintian."

"Xiaoqiong has a crush on He Jintian?" Lu Yu asked in surprise, her tone sounding a little anxious.

"Ah, it's just possible. Hasn't he liked to chase He Jintian since he was a child?" Lu Gan told Lu Qiong about painting.

After hearing this, Lu Yu's expression was gloomy. He waited for a while before saying, "Look at Xiaoqiong and try not to let him contact He Jintian. On Lu Bai's end, let's stay put for now."

"Let me think about the rest. We can't let the He family find out the clues now. The original report is still there!"

"Yes, brother, don't worry. It was the second brother who found someone to keep an eye on him from the beginning. Lu Bai is indeed his biological brother, but that's not what it says on the book. The only people who came to the conclusion were the doctor who wrote the final report and us."

"Yeah. There are only a few that can be done in the city. Even if the He family has some guesses, it's impossible to take action right away. My parents are still on the other side of the Antarctic. It's hard for them to contact us without us!"

"I know. I will take good care of Xiaoqiong. Don't worry, brother." Lu Gan promised Lu Yu solemnly, then turned around and returned to the hospital.

In fact, Lu Gan knew in his heart that he had been with Lu Qiong since he had been ill for so many days, and he had missed a lot of school classes. You should go back to school quickly. But when he thought that the trouble in front of him was all because of Lu Bai, he couldn't help but grit his teeth at Lu Bai.