191-192

Chapter 191: Back when I was the school bully boy, I cured this big boss sick dog【19】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The cause was simple. Lu Bai called the police a week ago. There was a big fuss at the time, and Lu Bai was admitted to the hospital for a full week because of wounds on his ribs and head.

At that time, among the people who went to see Lu Bai at the police station, there was actually Lu Xi.

Lu Bai couldn't hold on, so Lu Xi helped him. At that time, Lu Bai had a good impression of Lu Xi, an unfamiliar little policeman. It was also because he was moved by the red circles under his eyes and the encouragement given to him.

After all, regardless of other reasons, Lu Bai and Lu Xi still have part of the same blood in their bloodlines.

Lu Xi called Lu Huan brother. But in terms of blood, Lu Xi is also Lu Bai's cousin.

This natural goodwill influenced by bloodline is unavoidable no matter what.

Lu Bai has a natural desire for family and affection. This desire did not stop because of the 18 years of domestic cold violence. Instead, it only intensified with age.

But when he returned home alone after being discharged from the hospital, he heard such a short conversation at the door of his parents' bedroom.

"When are you going to tell Lu Bai to get out? The original agreement was clear. We will raise Lu Bai until he is eighteen years old. When he can become independent, we will give him some money and let him go. We don't have to worry about the rest."

"But we have to be able to give him money! Actually, if you think about it, raising Lu Bai doesn't take much effort. You can also ask for money from the Lu family from time to time."

"I'm afraid I won't be able to do it again. I saw Lucy today."

His parents made it clear, word for word, that he was not a biological child of the family, that his birth was a joke, that his mother was unknown, but his biological father had gone crazy, and he was a genuine illegitimate child.

Of course, there are some truths and some lies here. But most of them were enough for Lu Bai to understand what kind of embarrassing situation his current situation was.

Therefore, when he couldn't bear it anymore and rushed out of the door, he did so quietly without disturbing anyone.

When he was caught again, Lu Bai didn't put up much resistance. Because he no longer has the strength to resist. I even think it's a good thing to feel some pain at this time. It was better than having a throbbing pain in his heart that left him with no strength at all.

It wasn't until these people became more serious and started preparing to give him medicine that Lu

Bai Cai recovered from his daze and hurriedly tried to save himself. But by this time it was already too late. He only had time to report his address before he hurriedly hung up the call to the police.

His cell phone has been malfunctioning since the last time it was smashed. After calling the police and being discovered, he was once again thrown to the ground by the rich second generation. I guess it was probably completely useless.

Lu Bai resisted fiercely and did not give up his struggle until the end.

When Lu Xi came in, although Lu Bai was hidden in the back, he was full of hope.

He spared no effort to make survival moves towards Lu Xi, but Lu Xi gave up just because of one word.

"No, Mr. Police, do you want to take care of our family's affairs? This is my unlucky illegitimate brother. Wearing a mask because I don't want to see his disgusting face like his mother. We don't want to do anything. , even if you just teach him a lesson as an older brother, wouldn't that be enough?"