91-92

Chapter 91: After amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【14】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"No, it's impossible! The Lord God has no right to modify the content of the small world." The system was completely confused.

"Does he really have no authority, or do you not know what he can do? And the world can be transformed into a living world, so will my original world be just a book?"

"No!" The system can confirm this. "Your original world is a normally generated plane. It is a natural world that follows the way of heaven. The Lord God can watch it, but he cannot interfere."

"According to the original regulations of Tiandao, all quick travel missionaries must come from the natural world."

"But I don't think so." Lu Bai denied the system's statement, "I just want to ask you, is there another person like me in your quick travel headquarters?"

"It's like letting me make up for a regret in reality in each world. The details in each world can be closely related to my real life."

"You said once was a coincidence and twice was an accident, but what about the third time?"

The system finally understood what Lu Bai meant, "Do you doubt the Lord God..."

"Yes, if what you said is right, there are laws established by Heaven as a premise. Whether it is before or after time travel, the Lord God can only watch and cannot interfere with the ending of each world. But this does not mean that , he couldn't create a character that was very close to my real life. He gave this character a soul and let him live in this environment. Until he died of despair, and finally made a wish with his soul and begged for a counterattack."

"No, it can't be! The fast-traveling small world is indeed structured by the Lord God, but Heaven is not blind! The Lord God is exploiting a loophole in the law by doing this!"

"Then who wrote these? Lu Bai, who has sacrificed his soul in these worlds, has to start over again. Where did their souls go?"

"It will become the nourishment of the main god. The purpose of the main god creating the small world is to ensure the divine power of his creation god. The small world is the foundation of his existence." The system murmured to itself.

"Then I have an inference. Does it mean that the stronger the obsession and the deeper the resentment of the soul, the richer the nutrition for your main god?"

"right......"

"Then now recall the strategy you first provided me with. I think that thing came with your system, right?"

"yes."

"Have you ever thought about how deep the resentment will be for this soul who has watched the entire counterattack process after I leave if I follow what is written in this guide?"

The system replied without thinking, "That must be overwhelming resentment. After all, what the original world's attackers did to him, it would not be a pity to die hundreds of times."

"Yes, and isn't this kind of soul exactly what your Lord God wants?"

"..." The system was speechless. He couldn't answer any of Lu Bai's questions, and even started to feel creepy because of such questioning.

"So..." The system asked Lu Bai tremblingly, "How is this world similar to your original reality?"

Lu Bai was silent for a few seconds, "You Xia and his grandma, sisters Hu Han and Hu Yue, and Pei Heng and another young man and the old man."

"You have seen the tombstones that I remember in memory."

"Um."

"They are the ones buried inside."