63-64

Chapter 63 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute【28】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
On the screen in front of him, the picture was fixed on Lu Bai kneeling next to the sofa and trembling all over.

This reminded him of some images from the past.

It was Lu Bai who had just finished a grand concert. He had taken off his stage makeup, but he was still wearing his performance clothes.

The encore performance does not require too intense dance moves, and the costumes are quiet and low-key suits.

The white shirt and dark blue suit tightly wrapped his clothes except for his hands and face. Only when you bend over can you get a glimpse of the thin waistline.

"Come here!" Xu Rui stretched out his hand.

Lu Bai lowered his head and walked quietly to him.

The scenery outside was perfect, but when she got home, she could only kneel down at his feet and lay her head on his knees tamely.

Crow Feather's black hair covered the back of his neck obediently, and his pale skin was almost jade white. This is a kind of helplessness at the mercy of others, and it also represents surrender with nowhere to escape.

Xu Rui was accustomed to this. But now that I think about it, these dull memories become vivid.

He couldn't help but wonder, what was Lu Bai really thinking in his heart with his head lowered and trembling all over?

It's definitely not surrender, but is it patience? In other words, it's a quiet planning.

He pretended to be docile and begged for mercy, restraining all his ambition and madness in his heart.

"Liar." He said these two words softly, but Xu Rui was surprisingly not angry, and instead had a pleasant smile on his face.

He was playing with his phone and seemed to be thinking about something.

At this time, on Lu Bai's end, the system suddenly screamed, "Ninety! No, it's ninety-three! Xu Rui's favorability value suddenly increased!"

Lu Bai had finished the host interview after the performance and was taken to his lounge to rest.

The performance just now consumed a lot of Lu Bai's energy, and the packed audience, the densely packed backstage staff, and the thousands of eyes falling on him all made Lu Bai's nerves tense to the extreme.

He almost collapsed on the sofa in the lounge, not even having the strength to curl up into a ball.

Lu Bai's physical reaction this time was stronger than countless times in the past. Because Lu Bai took off his Yi Wenzhuo coat in front of a real public. A twenty-minute performance was used to hint and foreshadow, trying to make the public understand what happened to him in the past.

Such rebellious and unethical practices would have been punished to the highest degree in the past. The body's stress response also instinctively produces endless fear.

Lu Bai's clothes were soaked with sweat, and his whole body looked like he had been fished out of the water. His face was almost blue-white, and there was no trace of blood on his lips.

Under such a struggle, Lu Bai's own soul was extremely turbulent, almost on the verge of collapse in the next second.

The system didn't know how to help him, but Xu Rui, who was under surveillance, had a rapid increase in affection for Lu Bai, almost falling in love.

The deep love of a perverted lunatic is not worthy of being called love at all. For Lu Bai now, the name Xu Rui is enough to plunge him into an abyss.

"Lu Bai, Lu Bai, Xu Rui wants to call you, do I want to intercept it?" The system was anxiously trying to get a response. Lu Bai had just walked through the second world. Even if the mission in the first world was completed perfectly, the level was not high enough, and his system was also greatly restricted. There was no way for Lu Bai to make even such a small decision.