165-166

Chapter 165 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [24]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The system immediately went crazy, "Who, who is underage! Only adult commanders can be released to accept tasks."

Lu Bai expressed doubts about this. After all, it was very subtle for an adult leader to not even have a point redemption program. However, he and He Jintian looked at each other and felt that even if the system was not yet an adult when it was first bound, it could still be considered an adult after passing through so many worlds.

Lu Bai thought about letting the system take a closer look. These days, everything is lacking except the type of scumbag. I saw strong winds and waves when I was young, and when I grow up, I am no longer afraid of being cheated.

The system vowed: "I will always be bound to you! I will never leave again."

Lu Bai didn't say anything, but he was pretending something was wrong in his heart. He remembered that when the system changed the contract before, one of the items was to give up the opportunity to redeem the points for reincarnation as an adult.

So in Lu Bai's view, small systems can become people. It just requires some action. Although Lu Bai still doesn't know the specific method, he believes that after returning to the original world to confront the Lord God with real swords and guns, it will eventually come true one day.

However, Lu Bai hasn't told the system yet, not because he is afraid that the system will be disappointed if he cannot do it, but because he is afraid that the small system will not be willing to cooperate. The kid was too worried about himself.

He Jintian took Lu Bai's hand and squeezed it, which obviously meant that he knew the way.

Everything is under Lu Bai's arrangement. Whether it is this world or the world he returns to, he has already sorted it out. It will be foolproof.

The most important thing right now is how to name the relationship between the two people.

Lu Bai thought about it and sent a message to Mr. Li, "Does Mr. Li come to the show?"

Mr. Li didn't understand it at first, but he quickly realized it. It was Lu Bai who took action. He must have really expected to find out soon that there must be something wrong with Yu Zhi.

It's just that Mr. Li is still not sure what the flaw is or how big it is, but this does not prevent him from taking the old housekeeper to watch the fun together.

At this time, no one at the reception noticed that Yu Zhi and Jiang Yi left one after another.

Jiang Yi's status is indeed not bad, but he is not a local snake here. Even if he is an upstart, he is not the kind of person that everyone wants to make friends with.

Therefore, not many people would care if he left the game to take a break.

As for porridge, this is even more true. No, it should be said that it makes no difference to everyone whether Yu Congee is there or not.

No one really cares where he goes.

Therefore, Yu Zhou made a good plan and wanted to accomplish something good with Jiang Yi today. As for why he can still be pregnant with a dead husband? That's what Jiang Yi needs to worry about.

Guarding this child, he was confident that Jiang Yi could take down Lu Bai within ten months. Even if he couldn't handle it, Jiang Yi could just take him away from the Li family. Let him no longer have such a hard life.

Under Lu Bai's successive stimulation, Yu Zhi could no longer bear it. He must marry Jiang Yi immediately to prove the fact that Jiang Yi really loved him.