33-34

Chapter 33 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [33]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Yan and Lu Gan were shocked at the same time. They finally recalled that this was the case.

Ever since Lu Bai returned to the Lu family, he had only been chasing after the two of them. All Lu Bai's passion and desire were only released to the two of them.

As for everyone else...

From the beginning to the end, Lu Bai never tried to please Lu Yu. He avoided Lu Qiong every time and did not talk to Lu Qiong. He never took the initiative to contact his parents.

As for the subsequent threats to them, Lu Bai only said them verbally and did not actually carry out them. He was not even enthusiastic about uncovering the truth in front of Lu Qiong.

He just used this as a bargaining chip to stop all the Lu family from disturbing him.

Therefore, from beginning to end, they had misunderstood.

No, they not only misunderstood, but also deeply hurt Lu Bai, and even cut off Lu Bai's last desire for his family.

The light in Lu Bai's eyes was extinguished by their own hands. Even compared to the other people who abandoned Lu Bai and plotted against Lu Bai from the beginning, the two of them were more vicious and cold-blooded.

how so?

how so?

Lu Gan no longer knew what to do, and Lu Yan was also stagnant, feeling that the first half of his life was like a joke.

The whole family wore masks, only he and Lu Gan were two normal people, but they were deceived, and they performed the drama of family harmony with true feelings.

No longer caring about Lu Yan, Lu Gan turned around and left in confusion. In this short day and night, he was so shocked that he had to find a place to calm down. In other words, he urgently needs to find a reason to deceive himself and calm himself down.

Lu Yan still refused to give up. He stared at Lu Bai, holding ten thousand words in his chest, but when he opened his mouth, he didn't know where to start.

Lu Bai looked at him with pity in his eyes, "Lu Yan, couldn't you find Lu Qiong?"

"Um."

"You go to your elder brother's company now and have a look!"

"Why his company?"

Lu Bai did not explain, but gave a rare instruction, "Drive carefully."

Then he turned around and went upstairs.

"Wait!" Lu Yan wanted to ask more, but this time, He Jintian stopped him. And ordered the butler to see off the guests.

"If you still have a conscience, you really feel guilty. Don't bother him again in the future. Haven't your Lu family done enough disgusting things?"

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving now." Lu Yan left the He family in a daze. He got into the car in a daze and stepped on the accelerator, not knowing where to go.

After Lu Bai returned to the room, he stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and watched the Lu brothers leave. He Jintian knocked on the door and came in, hugging him from behind.

"Don't cry." He Jintian's voice was low and gentle, and his embrace was also very warm.

Lu Bai turned around and smiled, "It's a good day when the truth comes out, why should I cry?"

"I have been preparing this gift for so long, and finally I have the opportunity to give it out. This is a good thing."

"Well, that's a good thing. Let the housekeeper cook you a big dinner tonight to celebrate." He Jintian reached out and covered Lu Bai's eyes.