211-212

Chapter 211 After I quickly traveled back through time, the protagonist Gong, who I had abused, also traveled back through time with me [9]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
As Lu Bai said that, he deliberately kissed He Jintian very intimately.

"It's not to stimulate them," Lu Bai rarely showed a proud look, and then he whispered in He Jintian's ear, "I'm just showing off to them."

"Then this show off is a bit awesome. It made three people crazy." He Jintian couldn't help being amused by Lu Bai.

Lu Bai said in a solemn tone, "I'm going crazy. Who makes my senior the best person in the world!"

Lu Bai kissed He Jintian again, "Senior, this is the last chance. People are the most greedy creatures. My desire for you is not just to hold you in my arms, I want to have everything about you."

"But I have never learned how to love normally. If you are afraid, this is your last chance to reject me."

"Otherwise..." Lu Bai's tone was low, he was not being alarmist. In the world of fast travel, he can still control himself despite the difference in status. But after returning to the real world, Lu Bai understood what it meant to truly want to have it absolutely.

He wished he could share every breath of air He Jintian breathed with him.

However, He Jintian held him in his arms and said seriously, "I only regret not holding you earlier."

Lu Bai raised his head and looked at He Jintian. After a long time, he finally showed a gentle smile.

"Senior, I will catch the three of them to celebrate our wedding."

He Jintian nodded: "Be careful."

He Jintian fastened the buttons for Lu Bai, and then left with the people on his side.

Soon, Lu Bai was the only one left in the locker room.

Looks like he's spending his last days alone. But Lu Bai knew that he was just an introduction to attract those people to appear. In less than ten minutes, someone would definitely walk in and try to take him away.

System: "Bai Bai, your guess is right. These are the people in the quick travel world."

The system has been silent before because it needs to re-collect external information to synthesize the specific situation of the real world.

Therefore, during Lu Bai's several confrontations, the system suddenly discovered that many details in this world were almost exactly the same as the parameters in the small world of fast travel.

What shocked the system even more was Lu Bai's six financial backers. If there are some subtle differences between Rong Jun and Gong Yunzhe, then Long Xiao and Xu Rui are indeed the same person.

Even their specific parameters and feelings for Lu Bai were exactly the same.

Therefore, the system understands as well as Lu Bai himself that others can ignore it, but once Xu Rui catches Lu Bai, he will definitely use the most brutal method to make Lu Bai die in peace.

"You said he wouldn't be ready!" The system was very scared.

But Lu Bai stood up from the wheelchair and quietly turned off the camera in the dressing room. Then took off the dress.

"Bai Bai?" The system remembered that Lu Bai and He Jintian had made an appointment to catch the person here. Why did Lu Bai look like he was running away?

Lu Bai said "hmm" in a low voice, then put on a more convenient set of clothes and sat back in the wheelchair.

The gown and body armor were put aside. Lu Bai glanced at his watch, as if he was thinking about something.