39-40

Chapter 39 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute [4]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This operation is really amazing! There are a lot of variety shows that include early morning wake-up calls, and there are also a lot of surprise surprises. Why did such a mistake happen to Lu Bai?

The key thing that shocked everyone the most was that Lu Bai, a level 10 online surfer and a person with a color-screen multi-function smartphone, naturally couldn't use just one Dianping review to write a negative review.

Immediately afterwards, he appeared on Meituan, Ctrip, Qunar and Fliggy. Relying on the fact that he is a person who must open the door when checking out, Lu Bai's operation was smooth and smooth.

The cameraman filmed the whole process, and more people scolded him in the live broadcast room.

"Fuck! What kind of bastard is this Lu Bai?"

"He is participating in a reality show! How can he make money if he can't afford it?"

"The hotel must be innocent! His agent has gone there, so if he wants a spare room card, he will definitely give it to him!"

For a while, many people were pitying the hotel, and the popularity started to rise, but the style of the hot search was a bit skewed.

At first, he did scold Lu Bai for being ignorant, but later on, more passers-by clicked in to see how malicious negative comments were made, and the trend gradually changed.

"It's not me who thinks this person did the right thing! I'd scold him if he wanted to! He paid more than 4,000 yuan a night in a hotel and casually gave away his spare room card. Is this compliance with regulations?"

"I also think the hotel is doing something wrong. Even if you want to give it, you should inform the guests in the room in advance!"

"I will never go to any hotel under this group again. If someone gives me a spare room card in the middle of the night, I don't know how I will lose my life."

The public's perspective is different from that of fans in the entertainment industry. Many times, they care more about the safety management of a hotel than the disqualification of a celebrity idol.

For a time, people on both sides had everything to say. The hotel has poor public relations knowledge and quickly issued an announcement to apologize.

The group of sunspots who shouted that Lu Bai was poisonous were slapped in the face, and many people who were watching the fun just laughed.

"Lu Bai is a victim. He just wants to give a bad review. But the program team and Lu Bai's gangsters are really vicious. You want this hotel to die!"

This extremely accurate comment has been forwarded tens of thousands of times, and it has also become a hot search topic.

As for Lu Bai, the live broadcast exploded as soon as it started. Even the heat on Yi Wenzhuo's end couldn't compare to him.

Seeing that the situation was out of control and that he could not control the situation, the cameraman planned to simply ask the questions that the director had arranged before.

After such an early morning struggle, he understood clearly that Lu Bai really didn't intend to hang out in the industry. He beat up his manager and smashed the camera in the morning. He was so determined to break the jar that he was going to commit suicide!

Just let him use his remaining energy. After these few questions, it doesn't matter whether Lu Bai can stay or not. The important thing is that no matter how Lu Bai answers, the program team has a way to make this episode more popular through editing. Explode.