105-106

Chapter 105: Two years after amnesia in a plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【28】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Long Xiao was really surprised.

When he learned that Lu Bai had escaped, he knew that Lu Bai could endure and was very strong. For example, in the incident involving Hu Han and Hu Yue, Lu Bai took action to deal with their scumbag uncle. But it was Long Xiao's first time to watch Lu Bai's actions so carefully.

He couldn't wait to cut out the video and watch it over and over again. His gaze stayed on Lu Bai's eyes.

So beautiful! Smart, vigilant, and never admit defeat.

Long Xiao felt that Lu Bai was born to conform to his aesthetic orientation.

When he was young, he was obsessed with Lu Yuan's appearance. This is why he had so many choices, but finally decided on the Lu Yuan brothers. At that time, Long Xiao defined this as being bewitched by beauty.

But now he doesn't think so. Lu Yuan's appearance is to remind him to pay attention to Lu Bai. It was also to tell him that he liked this face, and the owner of this face was destined to become his Long Xiao's possession!

Long Xiao felt that he couldn't wait any longer, not to mention that the layout was almost laid out, so he might as well try to close the net now.

When Long Xiao saw this experiment before, he roughly understood what the official meant.

This experiment was done by someone using beta a long time ago.

But the experiment they did at that time is very different from the experiment now.

First of all, the experimenters who chose to participate in the experiment were not ordinary people who had already entered the society, but relatively simple and enthusiastic college students.

Secondly, the environment. That environment is also a simulation, but the simulation point is in an ordinary prison. It is completely different from this special prison where many extremely vicious criminals are imprisoned.

Finally, they are obligatory. In other words, all participating experimenters are required to participate without any monetary or reputational rewards. There is no financial subsidy.

But even so, these people who were more enthusiastic, simple and indifferent to fame, wealth and power still collapsed one after another a week after entering the prison.

It can be seen that this experiment is a harsh test of human nature.

But Chu Ran and the others will definitely fail this time!

First of all, this group of people come from the common people of three religions and nine streams. Academic accomplishment itself is already uneven. Secondly, this group of people came all because of the house, so they had the safe word in their hands. As long as they did not endanger their lives, they could keep the experiment going.

Finally, and most horrifyingly. Why were these people so easily seduced on the first day?

Because of pheromones. Alphas will become more impulsive and have a strong desire to control due to the influence of pheromones.

The criminals opposite them have been extremely bored after years of prison life and are eager to find some fun. And experimenters like Lu Bai were their new favorite hobby.

What's more, Lu Bai is still an omega, ascetic and beautiful, the kind of high-altitude flower outside the prison that they can never reach.

With all these factors added together, their degeneration will only get faster and faster.