117-118

Chapter 117: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [40]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The words "limited violence" came out of Lu Bai's mouth, which was a bit nonsense. The live broadcast had just ended, and the scene where Lu Bai frequently beat up those alphas was still vivid in everyone's minds.

He punched a kid, and even the real criminal next door was kept submissive by him. Who the hell dares to fight him?

Many people have imagined the scene of Lu Bai leading people out to protect Omega. How is this different from a big boss going out on patrol?

As long as Lu Bai went to that station, he wished he didn't even have to say a word about those who forced omegas to marry in exchange for gifts, those who shamelessly abused alphas at home, and those who maliciously dismissed omegas from companies for workplace harassment.

With this group of people, it is usually very difficult for the Omega Association to mediate, after all, one or two are very eloquent. People from the association can't keep an eye on them all the time, and some are even irritable. Even the safety of the Omega Association members who are coordinating can't be guaranteed.

But as long as Lu Bai is here, under absolute force, what issues cannot be sat down and discussed "properly"?

Therefore, when Lu Bai established the Armed Forces Department in the Omega Association, surprisingly, even the original high-level officials did not oppose it. Only some of them feel uncomfortable.

"Isn't Lu Bai's identity too subtle? Normally the Omega Association is a neutral department, and he came in with a military rank. Could it be that the military stepped in and wanted to annex the Omega Association?"

But he was quickly refuted by the person next to him, "You can't see he has a gun? He must be a police officer or have a military rank. Otherwise, where does he have the qualifications to carry a gun?"

"Major, this rank is really not small, and it has real power. Don't you agree?"

"You can't think about it! What's wrong with Lu Bai coming? Many things are difficult to manage in the first place. Wouldn't it be nice to let them take care of it in the future? And with the army here, the credibility of the Omega Association will be greatly improved. This is Win-win."

Indeed, the arrival of Lu Bai and the army finally allowed the public to regain their confidence in the Omega Association.

Immediately afterwards, after Lu Bai settled in, he led the Armed Forces Department to solve two things that shocked many people.

Lu Bai and his people cooperated with the police to raid a MLM den. Nearly a hundred innocent victims inside were rescued. Half of them are omega.

In the follow-up report, everyone learned that it was Lu Bai who called the police. The cause was that an omega in the MLM den fell ill unexpectedly. In order not to die, the people in the MLM den went to the nearby pharmacy to grab some medicine.

The owner of the pharmacy was a kind-hearted person. He thought it was this aplha who abused the omega at home, so he simply called the armed forces department where Lu Bai worked for help.

After Lu Bai arrived with his people, he felt something was wrong, so an omega from the Armed Forces Department went to test it out. Sure enough, a problem was discovered.

I copied this MLM den directly.

The other one was a large-scale prostitution case. A prostitute reported to the police that she was forcibly sold by her parents to work as a waitress in a club. Lu Bai followed the clues and raided the club directly.