59-60

Chapter 59 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute【24】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It was eerily quiet outside the recording studio. Lu Bai seemed to be out of trouble very quickly, but they were still immersed in Lu Bai's performance.

Especially Cen Xiyan. After he realized what he said, the first thing he said was to take out another paragraph for Lu Bai to audition.

"Paragraph 13."

"Paragraph 6."

"Paragraph 1."

One after another, Lu Bai performed six sections in total.

If it weren't for Lu Bai's voice, it would be dead. He couldn't wait for him to act out all the audition scenes.

It's so perfect. This boy's character is as if it was tailor-made for Lu Bai.

Lu Bai's originally too dazzling appearance also became another blessing for him.

When "Blue Room" became a hit, after the director won the award, he lamented in an interview that his only regret was that the lead actor was not pretty enough.

Otherwise, the interpretation will be another effect.

But now, Lu Bai made them understand clearly what another effect is.

It was hundreds of times more distressed than when I watched the drama.

In the original drama, some people would also criticize and complain about why the man wanted to imprison the boy. He was clearly a respectable upper class person. If he did such a thing, wouldn't he be afraid of being exposed in the future and his reputation would be ruined?

Just for that little excitement? worth?

But Lu Bai's face vividly made up for this flaw.

worth. Because Lu Bai is really so good-looking, not just like a boy or a girl, but that kind of pure handsomeness.

Especially when he looked up at someone, his unyielding eyes made him look wild as hell. He just wanted to take him as his own, tame him, make him submit, make him beg, and watch him beg for mercy.

This is a kind of beauty that can arouse people's desire for exclusivity. Because it is perfect, I want to occupy it and make it my exclusive collection.

"Fuck, Brother Cen, do you think that rumor is true?"

Cen Xiyan felt something in his heart, frowned and reprimanded, "Don't talk nonsense about things without a shadow."

The assistant suddenly realized that there were outsiders present and quickly interrupted the topic.

But what he didn't know was that everyone present had this suspicion in their hearts.

They had all heard Lu Bai's song before. Later, Lu Bai broke the news about Huanyu using drugs to control artists, and even took the initiative to report to the police station as a witness. This basically confirmed that Lu Bai did not voluntarily play Yi Wenzhuo and become Yi Wenzhuo's stand-in.

But he was forced by the financial backer behind him and had to do it as a last resort.

So, if this is the case, isn't Lu Bai's current performance just his true character?

Lu Bai's desperate screams seemed to still be echoing in his ears. The door to the recording studio opened. Lu Bai came out after finishing the audition, and was then thrown into Shang Peijun's arms.

"Lu Bai wuwuwuwuwuwu." The little puffer fish is full of emotions, angry and crying at the same time.

He's really a cute kid. Normally, Lu Bai would have coaxed him, but the audition just now consumed a lot of his energy. It was already very difficult for him to stand here now, especially since there were so many people here.