195-196

Chapter 195: Back when I was the bully boy in school, I cured this sick dog【23】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Soon, the lawyer left according to Lu Bai's instructions. The boy who had been taught etiquette by Lu Bai before returned to the ward.

"You don't actually need to avoid it. You and I are just grasshoppers on the same rope now, just a community of interests."

The young man shook his head, "I still have to avoid suspicion. It's not for anything else. I'm quite stupid. The less I know about these things, the better. All I want is for the Zhai family to be punished. The rest doesn't matter."

"So, I just do what you tell me to do. If one day I say something wrong or do something wrong, it won't have a greater impact on your plan."

Lu Bai stared at him for a while, "Actually, you are quite smart."

The young man shook his head, "I'm just being cautious. Brother Lu, my mother, can't die in vain!"

"Don't worry." Lu Bai touched his head, "Be obedient and I will let you personally send Zhai Junqing and his son to the trial bench!"

This young man is Han Zhen, the illegitimate son of Zhai Junqing's father that Lu Bai found from the countryside.

It can only be said that like father, like son. Zhai Junqing's bastard is indeed from the same origin.

Zhai Junqing was like this to Lu Bai, and Zhai Junqing's father was like this to Han Zhen's mother.

It's a very old story. Zhai Junqing's father reached middle age and had a child. His wife's focus gradually shifted from the family business to Zhai Junqing. When Zhai Junqing's father had free time, he began to think about how to find some life. A little excitement.

Han Zhen's mother was forced to do so.

She is just an ordinary rural girl who came to the city to work with her boyfriend. Because of her good looks, she caught the eye of Zhai Junqing's father.

The more unwilling it is, the more forced it is.

"My mother didn't want me to be born at first. Because she didn't know whose child I was." Han Zhen's eyes were full of hatred.

"In the end, it was my father who left me behind." The father in Han Zhen's mouth was not Zhai Junqing's father, but his mother's boyfriend.

When he knew that his lover was forced by Zhai Junqing's father, the young man wanted to die with Zhai Junqing's father immediately. But looking at Han Zhen's mother who was in pain and wanted to die, he finally chose to endure it. And he took the mother and son back to the countryside overnight.

"My life was very happy before I was six years old. Indeed, my family didn't have much money, but I had parents who loved me. My father is a very good man. He has always been

He worked hard to coordinate the relationship between me and my mother. He helped my mother untie her knot and told me my original life experience. He told me that no matter what mistakes adults made, I was still their child and that I had people who loved me. parents. "

"If, if I hadn't met Zhai Junqing!" Han Zhen gritted his teeth with hatred.

Han Zhen's academic performance is very good. Even though he is in the countryside, he has overcome all obstacles and obtained the qualification to represent the city in the competition.

It was precisely because of this glory that his family was destroyed.

"Zhai Junqing and his son investigated me and then framed me to lose my qualification for the competition. After that, they killed my father."