75-76

Chapter 75 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute【40】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
At three o'clock in the afternoon, City Bureau, Lu Bai appeared in the lobby of the police station accompanied by lawyer Fu Zhaohe.

Accompanying him were Xu Rui's secretary and the old man who pretended to be crazy.

A torture and murder case that had been hidden for ten years finally revealed its secret to everyone. All the police officers present were shocked to the extreme, and the evidence and testimony made them feel the crimes Xu Rui had committed in the past ten years, even if their hands and feet were cold with shock.

Even faster than when Lu Bai reported to Huanyu, the arrest warrant was issued immediately. Xu Rui was still in a meeting with people at the company when he was brought back directly.

Even though he said nothing and insisted on waiting until the lawyer came, judging from the evidence that the Municipal Bureau has obtained, Xu Rui will definitely die this time.

Nineteen lives, for Lu Bai's ten years of abuse, and for Yi Wenzhuo, who is now suspected to be still in his home, is enough for Xu Rui to be shot ten times.

But the most outrageous thing is that at this time, Xu Rui can still wear the mask of a gentleman and remain silent about anything.

"It is the best way for you to confess now and take the initiative to explain. There is no need to think about getting rid of guilt. Your case has reached this point, even if the best lawyer comes, there is nothing you can do." The policeman tried to communicate with Xu Rui.

But Xu Rui just looked at it coldly, smiled slightly, and didn't say a word.

At this point, of course he knew he couldn't run away. But he can delay.

First of all, he never personally did the killing from beginning to end. Moreover, the evidence in the secretary's hand can indeed prove that these nineteen children appeared, but no one can prove that he took out these children.

Even for Lu Bai, it was Lu Bai's friend who personally delivered the medicine to the Xu family's old house. It was never his hand.

Even the nineteen children who were pushed alive into the incinerator and burned to death were not his fault. He just told his men that this child was useless.

After receiving the ashes later, it can be said that these children died unexpectedly. He couldn't bear it after hearing that, and then took the children's ashes back and prepared to pay tribute.

After all, he was with his own children.

As for sexual abuse and sexual assault, these have nothing to do with him. Because he never attacked anyone from beginning to end. Including Lu Bai, he had never touched them.

These kids were desperate and wanted his help. The course he arranged was to imitate Yi Wenzhuo to make his debut.

Maybe the method is a little harsh, and those who fail are eliminated, but it doesn't mean that he can be beaten to death to pay for his life.

The real murderers are the ones who brought them here.

As for injuries, it's so normal. Which trainee doesn't have injuries?

Everything he did was done by others. Even if he was accused of being accused, as long as he refused to admit it, these people could not even convict him of illegal imprisonment.

Because when the 19 children were sent to the villa, all the guardians at the time signed, indicating that they knew and agreed that the children would be trained in the Xu family's old house.