19-20

Chapter 19 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [19]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Damn it! Lu Bai must be poisonous! His birth mother died during childbirth, and his adult father also committed suicide?"

"No, no, no, I heard this is the version. Lu Bai killed his biological mother when he was born, and his father barely raised him for so many years. Lu Bai is not filial at all, and gets into trouble all the time. The loan shark is his father who studied for him. He just borrowed it, so his dad wanted to get back at him."

"Don't talk nonsense! That's not what is written in the news. Are you his high school classmates or neighbors?"

Such a big thing naturally caused a lot of discussion. Naturally, some people are willing to believe Lu Bai and speak for him, but most of them still want to take advantage of it and can't wait to see the person who broke the news.

There was a lot of chaos on the forum, but everything was quiet in the dormitory.

Several people present, including He Jintian, knew the true situation of Lu Bai. Previously, they didn't dare to mention it to Lu Bai for fear of making him uncomfortable. She never expected that Lu Yu would use this method to force Lu Bai's saddest memory to the public.

Looking at the calm Lu Bai in front of them, what everyone thought of was how Lu Bai, who was only 18 years old at the time, survived all this.

Lu Bai shook his head, "Don't worry, just get used to it."

Xiao Sui was stunned for a moment, wanting to comfort Lu Bai, but didn't know what to say, and suddenly became a little anxious.

He Jintian rubbed Lu Bai's hair and said gently, "This habit is not good. Let's get a new one in the future."

Lu Bai was stunned for a moment, then raised his eyes and smiled. His smile was very warm, as if there was no trace of gloom. But He Jintian's heart felt as if someone had pinched him hard. He stretched out his hand to hold Lu Bai in his arms, "Lu Bai, here, senior, if you don't want to laugh, just stop laughing, okay?"

"You are the most lovable person I have ever met. You don't need to work hard to please anyone."

Lu Bai froze involuntarily. It wasn't until a long time that he relaxed and agreed in a low voice, "Okay, I'll listen to the seniors."

In the end, according to Lu Bai's wishes, He Jintian did not block the discussion on the forum and allowed them to gossip.

At this time, the Lu family, Lu Gan, who was recently ordered to stay at home and was summoned, also saw the post on the forum. But he didn't understand the significance of Lu Yu's actions.

"Lu Bai is not a good person to begin with. It doesn't matter whether he exposes his shortcomings or not. Mom will understand after reading the information. If you force him like this, aren't you afraid that he will kill him?" Carefully avoiding Lu Qiong, Lu Gan pushed open the door of the study room. , directly questioned Lu Yu.

He was really afraid that Lu Bai would take revenge like a mad dog regardless.

Recently, because of Lu Bai, the Lu family has been in a state of chaos, and Lu Gan is tired to death. After all, there was an academy competition, and everyone was no longer focusing on the Lu family, but Lu Yu did something like this again.

"What are you doing?" Lu Gan really couldn't understand his brother, "Originally, we drove him away just for Xiaoqiong. Now he has given up and no longer wants to go back to his place. Isn't it good to just live in peace and harmony like this? ?"

But Lu Yu said something, "Last time Lu Bai asked me to meet, he showed me a recent photo of his mother on Moments."

"What does he mean? The He family?" Lu Gan's face was full of shock. "He Jintian is crazy and so is the He family? What benefits can they gain by offending the Lu family?"