69-70

Chapter 69 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute【34】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This is definitely the most elegant and luxurious stage among all the stages since the Cen Xiyan variety show began.

The background board is indeed made of the same material as the other groups, but the crystals and colored glass embellished on it are all genuine old items. Even the randomly placed cups, plates, bowls and chopsticks exude an air of luxury.

The most luxurious thing is the woman sitting on the sofa.

She was young, looking about twenty-five years old. Wearing a limited-edition haute couture during Milan Fashion Week, she also wore precious jewelry on her wrists and neck.

Under the refraction of the light, the diamonds the size of rice grains are filled with luxurious luxury. Every tiny detail shows that this is a woman who is very loved by her husband.

Having money means having more economic status.

But I don't know why, the more perfect it is, the more it feels like a lie. Especially when the woman raised her head, she saw a face as hollow as a doll that had lost its soul.

Looking carefully at her hands, they kept shaking. She was afraid.

But all the comments on the barrage were about how beautiful she was.

Yi Wenzhuo fell into confusion for a moment. He had an illusion that the look of this woman might be what he would look like in the future.

The voice-over started with a very deep and pleasant male voice. Someone recognized it as Lu Bai's.

"Three years ago, my wife and I got married. We are three years apart and we are siblings. At first, my wife did not agree with my pursuit, but in the end, I spent 300 million yuan on the wedding to tell her my love. .In the end we got married."

"It's a pity that before she could get over the seven-year itch, she stopped loving me."

With the narration and exaggerated scenes like an idol drama, many people couldn't help but laugh and felt very fresh in their hearts. Cen Xiyan scolds the idol industry every day that they are all useless, but now he is actually filming an idol drama? It's still the BE version of a paranoid boss after he got married.

However, this impression completely disappeared when Lu Bai entered the scene.

Different from the stereotyped image of the overbearing boss in suits and ties, Lu Bai, the paranoid boss, is not only young but also trendy.

Wearing a trendy brand, ripped jeans make her legs look long and straight. Inside the large graffiti jacket she wears on her upper body, there is a semi-see-through half-sleeve. When walking, you can vaguely see the strong abdominal muscles and slim waistline inside.

A typical wild and lustful little wolfdog, the type that my sisters love most.

The first thing he did when he got home was to look for his wife, hug her from behind and act coquettishly. He seems to be the husband who loves his wife the most in the world.

Unfortunately, the woman didn't even give him the slightest response.

"Sister...please look at me." Lu Bai squatted in front of the woman, raised his head, his beautiful eyebrows were full of pleading, and his full affection almost overflowed.

The woman simply closed her eyes.

"Oh my god, what kind of hard-heartedness is this? Lu Bai's voice called sister made my bones go soft." Many people in the barrage lamented that Lu Bai is a beauty in the world. He looks like anything he plays. Compared with those idols Among the extremely greasy little puppies in the drama, Lu Bai is the one who can really stir people's hearts.