175-176

Chapter 175: Back when I was the school bully boy, I cured this sick dog who would be a big boss in the future [3]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Bai looked too miserable. Half of the lower body of the school uniform pants was stained purple-black with dried blood. The knees became increasingly bloody and bloody. The other half of the trouser legs were dirty and dusty. In the scratches, the scratched and bleeding skin could be clearly seen.

As for the upper body, it wasn't much better either.

There was a red swelling on his forehead caused by the rolling impact of the barrel, and his lip was bitten. There are even traces of fishing lines on his arms.

For those who didn't know, they thought Lu Bai had been kidnapped.

The two swallowed and saw blood flowing out with their own eyes for the first time, which made them hesitate.

"Do you have a mobile phone?" Lu Bai stretched out his hand and asked them in a hoarse voice for something.

"No, no!" As if they suddenly realized something, they suddenly recalled that as long as they caught Lu Bai, they would get a high bonus.

After getting the bonus, what can they not do? As for what kind of injury and what kind of horror! It's not like they were responsible for the situation, they just brought the person to Zhai Junqing.

In just a few seconds, a consensus was quickly reached. The two of them walked towards Lu Bai at the same time.

"Holy shit! Are they beasts too? Even if they don't want to help, they should just pretend they can't see you!" The system felt like its outlook was shattered.

However, Lu Bai sneered, "This is normal. Have you ever heard of herd mentality?"

"Um."

"The same goes for them. Zhai Junqing has his own circle and responds to everything he calls. No one else can refute anyone he says is bad. Over time, even if they shut up because they didn't dare to refute, they will get used to following the crowd."

"Then everyone can't be like this!"

"So Zhai Junqing killed the chicken to scare the monkey. Otherwise, why would Lu Bai be so miserable? Isn't it because he defended Zhai Junqing and stood up for that person?"

"...Then what should we do now?"

"Nothing to do. It's just two children." Lu Bai's words were simple to say, but the execution was far simpler than the words.

He was already proficient in fighting, and in the abo world, he even learned and mastered the military's top fighting techniques.

Even if he could only move one finger, he could easily subdue these two people.

"What are you going to do?" Seeing Lu Bai's hands grabbing their throats, the two of them lay on the ground, not even daring to breathe loudly.

Lu Bai repeated sharply, "Give me the phone!"

"Here, here you go, murder is illegal." The two of them almost wet their pants due to Lu Bai's cruelty.

Lu Bai didn't pay attention to their intentions at all. This was not a place to stay for a long time. It took him a while to subdue these two people. Now everyone in the school is looking for him. Before anything else, he has to find a way to escape.

"It's difficult! I'm afraid your legs can't walk far." The system felt that Lu Bai's idea was difficult to realize.

Lu Bai obviously felt the same way, so he decided to fight them with real swords and guns.