223-224

Chapter 223: After I came back, the protagonist Gong who was abused by me came back with me [21]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
As soon as He Jintian finished saying this, he felt the atmosphere in the room change.

Lu Bai's smiling face, as well as Mrs. He's father and housekeeper peeking at the door, all made He Jintian feel an indescribable sense of joy.

Although he wanted to hold Lu Bai and kiss him hard at this time. But compared to physical contact, the resonance of the soul and the blessings of his family made He Jintian feel happier and more perfect.

He and Lu Bai proposed to each other once.

He promised in front of Lu Bai's parents that he would take good care of Lu Bai in the future. Lu Bai responded in front of He Jintian's parents. He would definitely not let down He Jintian's affection.

And their closer future begins here.

He Jintian held Lu Bai's hand and kissed his eyes restrainedly.

Lu Bai looked up at him, smiled and said, "The last time."

"I know, my parents are outside, so restrain yourself."

He Jintian and Lu Bai looked at each other and smiled, with nothing but happiness in their eyes.

Outside the door, Mrs. He and Father He looked at each other, with satisfied smiles on their faces.

These two children, after going round and round, finally came together.

The proposal is successful, and the next step is the wedding.

When He Jintian and Lu Bai got engaged, the ceremony was very hasty. Not even family members were present. Therefore, Mrs. He tried her best to hold a grand wedding ceremony this time.

He Jintian and Lu Bai understood what Mrs. He meant, and they actually had a tendency to make things grand.

After all, even if they are not usually public people, after waiting for so long, they can't wait to use a grand ceremony to fill up the small regrets that must be restrained in the past and make their relationship complete.

So, they started discussing the general process of the wedding almost after the meal.

From the dress to the venue preparation, to the day of receiving the certificate, and even the choice of wedding company needs to be well debated.

After he had almost finished his research, He Jintian looked at the time and saw that it was already past ten o'clock.

So he and Lu Bai simply went upstairs to sleep.

The two entered the bedroom, and Lu Bai went to take a shower first. He Jintian always felt that Lu Bai seemed to be planning something, but the excitement of getting married made him ignore many details.

When Lu Bai came out of the shower, He Jintian took his pajamas and took a shower.

He Jintian didn't spend much time here. After all, he was finally alone. He couldn't wait to hug his Lu Bai.

However, when he came out of the bathroom, he didn't find Lu Bai on the bed. If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of changing clothes coming from the cloakroom.

So, he walked to the cloakroom, opened the door, and was stunned.

It turned out that the sound of changing clothes just now was from Lu Bai tying the armed belt around his waist.

While He Jintian was taking a shower, Lu Bai went to the cloakroom and changed into military uniform.

It is exactly the same as the military uniform in the third world. It should be specially customized by Lu Bai.