213-214

Chapter 213: After I came back through time travel, the protagonist Gong who was abused by me came back through time with me【11】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"What's wrong? It's been too long, so you don't know each other?" Xu Rui hugged Lu Bai closer, his tone full of pride, "Don't you miss them the most?"

"So it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you forget it temporarily. Master will help you recall it." Xu Rui picked up Lu Bai and walked to the coffin closest to them.

"I remember that No. 16 had the best relationship with you. You were cold and ignored everyone, but you were extremely tolerant of your youngest brother. Did you secretly give him your food, right? Unexpectedly, he was beaten because he was overweight. He was punished very severely. Of course, you were punished too. You are much lighter than me."

"After so many years, your weight is still so standard. You talk about running away, but in fact, the training I gave you has long been ingrained in you, and you can't forget it, right?"

Lu Bai said nothing, just stared at the face of the young man in the coffin.

But soon, the face in front of him turned into another more mature one.

"You have to call me brother!" The voice next to his ear was very close, but the words he spoke were like a knife stabbing into Lu Bai's heart, "I remember it all! Among so many children, what? There are wolf cubs all over the place. But you are the cruelest."

"No. 13 has been leading you for so long, but you didn't even want to call me Brother Ju. When did you finally call him? When he asked you to lead others to run away first, and lead the guards away yourself!"

"The screams were really heartbreaking! I heard that even your captors were made red-eyed by you." Xu Rui's hands were so strong that Lu Bai's face almost touched the ice coffin, "Did you see it? I will remember this voice when I die, and I feel that my death was worth it."

"What a pity! You're so stupid. It's not that you have no heart, you're too thoughtful. You were the first to see my plan. So you don't dare to be nice to anyone. You're afraid that this kind of kindness will become a reason for me to punish others. Baby Son, why are you so smart?"

"As long as you are stupid, I will help you get out of trouble as soon as possible."

"Yeah, it's really a pity." Lu Bai's eye circles gradually turned red.

This was the most difficult nightmare in his life, and it was also the most painful sadness deep in Lu Bai's heart.

If He Jintian was the first ray of Lu Bai's vitality, it was the hope he carefully guarded in his heart. This brother was the warmth that Lu Bai was most unwilling to trample on, and the hatred in his heart that he would rather die than surrender to.

Even now, as long as he touches it, the heart-rending pain still makes Lu Bai feel extremely painful even when he breathes.

It seemed as if every cell in his body was reminding Lu Bai that he was too weak back then and couldn't protect him. He escaped by stepping on the bones of his friends, but until now he has not been able to personally send Xu Rui to prison.

The system sensed Lu Bai's unusual soul fluctuations and couldn't help but remind him, "Bai Bai! Calm down!"

"Yes. Don't worry." Lu Bai agreed quickly, but his trembling voice made his whole body feel like a string that was stretched to the limit. If he didn't relax, it would break completely.

System worriedly hugged his soul, but the next second, he saw Xu Rui hugging Lu Bai and coming to the last coffin.

This coffin is far more gorgeous than the others. Xu Rui also picked up a syringe from the low table next to the coffin and pressed it against the side of Lu Bai's neck where he could not move.