129-130

Chapter 129 After the scumbag broke off the engagement, I married his disabled godfather [4]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Are you fucking crazy! When you are sick, you take medicine. When you are drunk, you go upstairs to sleep. Why are you so drunk at home?" Lu Xiang's temper was ignited.

Even though Lu Bai supported the Lu family, everyone knew that he was the one in power. But when the door is closed, no one knows that Lu Bai is their wage earner.

The old man insisted on leaving everything to Lu Bai, despite everyone's opinions, so Lu Bai should take care of them all.

Lu's father had warned Lu Bai to correct his position many years ago. Lu Bai has been working hard over the years. As a result, I made such a fuss with them today, I'm afraid I might go to heaven.

What kind of blood bank does he deserve? If you really get sick, quickly find a place to wait to die.

Lu Xiang was used to hearing his father ridicule and belittle Lu Bai, so he naturally had no respect for this powerful elder brother.

What's more, Lu Bai thought he was his younger brother in the past, so he protected him carefully. If someone messes up outside, they will help.

However, for Lu Xiang, this kind of love and care based on family affection is no different from the rush to wipe his ass.

Even if he had nothing to do, he would still mock Lu Bai, but if something happened, he would be even less likely to let him go.

Therefore, Lu Xiang rushed back to Lu Bai in three steps and two steps, reaching out to grab Lu Bai's collar and pull him up.

"Being a blood banker for you? You deserve it! Didn't you listen to your parents? You were born to be our watchdog. I am the serious young master of the Lu family...you!"

These words were what Lu Xiang was used to saying. Unfortunately, just in the middle of speaking this time, Lu Bai reached out and grabbed his chin, and it was easily removed.

"!!!" The severe pain made Mr. Lu, who had never suffered much, scream all of a sudden.

But Lu Bai calmly raised his foot, put his foot in his lower abdomen, and kicked him out.

There was a muffled "bang" sound, and Lu Xiang's waist hit the coffee table, and he lay paralyzed on the ground unable to move for a long time. It felt like my lower body was numb as if it had been sawed off.

"Lu Bai, what are you doing? This is your brother!" Lu Bai's mother loved her youngest son the most. She couldn't bear it anymore and hurriedly chased him to see him.

Before he could take two steps, he was frightened by Lu Bai's playful eyes.

Lu Bai has been raised by Mr. Lu since he was a child, and everything he says and does is influenced by his grandfather and grandpa. Therefore, Lu Bai's mother had not taken a close look at her eldest son for many years.

Leng Buding was stared at by him, but found that his eyes were cold and scary, as if he was being stared at by a poisonous snake, and his whole body began to tremble.

She subconsciously took two steps back and hid behind Lu Bai's father. As for the younger son, he didn't dare to go up to see it.

Lu Bai's father was also frightened by Lu Bai's sudden attack. But he quickly reacted and shouted to the housekeeper.

"If you rebel, you are going to rebel!"

"Call the police! Tell the security guards to tie him up." Lu Bai's father shouted vigorously.

But after shouting for a long time, they found that no one moved in the whole room except themselves. Lu Bai was sitting on the sofa and even waved Lin Tong over with interest.