101-102

Chapter 101: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【24】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Bai's explosive momentum not only frightened the new prison guard, but also shocked the entire cell. Including the old prison guard and the real criminal in the cell opposite.

"People from the army." One of the criminals whispered to another.

"No, it's the military academy. Fighting skills come from the military academy. But people should have been on the battlefield. Otherwise, they won't be able to use such a crisp and clean killing move."

And their two sentences also fell into the ears of the old prison guards and the experimenters in the cells.

Lu Bai did not deny his origin, but asked the new prison guard again, "You haven't given your answer yet."

"I..." The new prison guard subconsciously crawled back two steps. He was completely unaware of how embarrassing the situation he was looking at was.

But Lu Bai did not continue to force him, but gave him the next warning, "You'd better not hand in any reports after leaving. Of course I can survive any punishment, but you can't guarantee your own life afterwards."

"Besides, I think you must have relatives waiting for you outside! This is a live broadcast."

This sentence immediately made the new prison guard wake up from a dream, and even his eyes became regretful.

Lu Bai expelled lightly, "Pick up your things and go out! Remember your true identity. There are still thirteen days left. After playing the game, we will all be happy. Why really fight to the death?"

The new prison guard walked out of the cell in a daze. This time, he didn't even pay attention to the old prison guard's intentions. Instead, he went directly back to his dormitory and fell on the bed.

It was as if the previous few hours had passed like a dream.

Peace returned to the cell. Except for a few people injured by electric batons who were still curled up on the bed to recuperate, the rest of the people subconsciously stayed away from Lu Bai.

Even though they knew that Lu Bai had just saved them. But Lu Bai's cruelty still left a deep shadow on them.

In front of online TV, those watching the live broadcast were also deeply shocked.

"Holy shit, shit, is this still an omega? Are you sure this Lu Bai isn't an alpha that the military found after plastic surgery to pretend to be?"

"Yes, he's a bit handsome! I thought he was going to die, and that look really scared me to death. But when I think about it...Sa!"

"The things in the movie are actually real! Is there really an omega with such strong fighting power?"

Lu Bai tried his skills for a while, which opened everyone's eyes. At the same time, they finally understood why Chu Ran would send Lu Bai in despite everyone's opinions.

He can subdue an alpha with one hand and remain calm even when surrounded by wolves. He is really an excellent candidate.

However, this is just the opinion of most people. There are always some really arrogant and arrogant alphas who can't stand it. They even suspect that everything is just a show. How can an omega really hit an alpha? If this is the case, then there will be no way in the future. We need alphas to go to the battlefield, wouldn't it be just right to switch to omegas?

"Just like the Zerg setting written in something, the female has excellent force value, but when she returns home, she has to kneel in front of the male Zerg to serve. Isn't this also in line with the way your omegas are begging for our alphas like dogs during their susceptible period? ?"