23-24

Chapter 23 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [23]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The art department was the first to start making a fuss.

"Fuck me! Lu Bai is participating in the calligraphy and painting competition? Are you going to fucking embarrass the school?"

"This is impossible! As for the things Lu Bai painted, if he is qualified to participate, all of us in the art department should stop messing around!"

Recalling the rubbish Lu Bai painted in the oil painting club when he chased Lu Gan, the art students felt as if they had received a huge humiliation.

The Department of Economics and Management was also confused.

But soon the group of people who played well with Xiao Sui reacted and began to speak for Lu Bai.

"Don't be ridiculous. Teachers from both schools work together to determine the qualifications for the campus competition. If you are not convinced, just ask the teacher!" They really remembered that Lu Bai could draw. People like He Jintian would never know how to draw. Even Lu Bai can lead him to paint stunning oil paintings. Maybe Lu Bai himself is a genius.

Plus, they have a point. The qualifications for the preliminary round were decided together by the professional teachers of the two schools. If you have doubts, ask the official. What are you making blind guesses on the forum?

In the end, some people were unconvinced and asked, but surprisingly, apart from being told that there was no problem with Lu Bai's grades, there was no other content.

"Shadow, there must be something shady in this."

There has been a long-standing dislike between the art department and Lu Bai. Lu Gan was rarely in school and was soon encouraged to take a look by people around him.

"Lu San, this is quite strange. I heard that you plan to use this campus competition to push Lu Qiong up, right?"

"Yes. He wants to apply to be a student of Master Ruan Yiqi."

"That one has stopped accepting disciples in recent years. I would say that Lu Bai is acting strange these days. I heard that the He family is also targeting your family? You have an idea. If not, just ask."

"I know." Lu Gan understood what his friend meant, so he went to visit his teacher that night.

As a result, as soon as I opened the door, I was scolded by the teacher.

The teacher Lu Gan is famous in the circle for being strict. Lu Gan was talented and a close disciple of his teacher, so he had almost never been scolded. This time it was unprecedented.

Lu Gan picked up the thrown painting from the ground and looked at the teacher confused.

"You are usually smart, but why have you become so stupid recently?" Seeing that Lu Gan didn't understand, the teacher hated iron and said, "This is what you drew half a year ago, and this is what you draw now. What's wrong with your state of mind?"

"I..." Lu Gan didn't know what to say. He had been upset because of Lu Bai recently and couldn't concentrate. Painting requires meditation, but he couldn't calm himself down and immerse himself in creation.

The teacher sighed and softened his tone.

"Lu Gan, your grandmother is kind to me and is my boss. You are the one I have seen since childhood, so I want to say a few heart-to-heart words to you in the name of my elders."

"You are right to be friendly to your brother, but there must be a limit. You want to bring Lu Qiong into the industry, but you have to stand your ground first. Do you see how much your level has dropped now?"