183-184

Chapter 183: Back when I was the bully boy in school, I cured this big boss sick dog【11】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This is not the first time the lawyer has come. After looking at his ID, the guard looked at him sympathetically.

Obviously, the guard was still impressed by him.

"Why bother!" The guard sighed and shook his head.

Lu Bai jumped off the building and was rescued. It was already known to the whole school. Now that the lawyer is here, it must be to handle Lu Bai's case.

This lawyer also took on such a case back then. A lot of things happened. But in the end, nothing was found, and the most embarrassing thing was that so many things happened, and in the end nothing happened to those people.

I graduated and went abroad without any trace of a single entry on my resume. And this school is rotten from the ground up, and now, even the guards like them are used to it.

The lawyer understood what he meant, but he disagreed.

It's like he knows that the reason why this doorman knows everything but still chooses to stay here is just because he has to rely on this salary to support his family.

This is just like how Lu Bai was not angry when he knew that the two reporters he called did not report the incident in the end.

Everyone has their own choice.

The lawyer and Lu Bai chose to come forward because they firmly believed in justice in their hearts. While the doormen and reporters choose to remain silent, we cannot force them to be equally reckless.

After all, it is human nature to be defensive. Before speaking out for the outside world, they will instinctively protect their own little home.

And this is the saddest but also real adult world.

The lawyer went straight into the school.

The place where Lu Baida hid his diary was very subtle. He originally thought it would be hidden in the dormitory, but it turned out not to be the case. Lu Bai hid his diary under the floor of an abandoned storage room.

When the lawyer got it, he was surprised, but he was quickly relieved.

Lu Bai's dormitory didn't require much thought, but he knew it wouldn't be a safe place. Lu Bai is smart and cautious, so he naturally understands that these things must not be discovered by others.

Opening the diary, the lawyer read two pages.

Intuitively facing the above content, it was far more shocking than when he saw it on Weibo.

The blood stains on some pages also made his heart clench.

He had to admit that Zhai Junqing was a complete beast compared to the second-generation scumbag who took over the case.

The Zhai family that can raise such a beast is probably not a good person.

There are many that lawyers can relate to.

For example, Zhai Junqing is indifferent to guns and has a weak sense of law. Just as Lu Bai wrote in his diary, Zhai Junqing seemed to have no fear of human life, as if there was no difference between human life and the white mice on the dissecting table.

Maybe the Zhai family actually has some family connections. If there really is...then Lu Bai's safety issue...

The lawyer was holding the diary, and suddenly felt a cold gaze from behind him.

The lawyer turned around suddenly and faced the interested face of a young man.

"Are you Zhai Junqing?" The lawyer recognized Zhai Junqing's identity almost subconsciously.