21-22

Chapter 21 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [21]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Gan was surprised to see Lu Bai and Lu Qiong studying art, so no one in their family paid attention to the so-called market test. Of course I don't know who was number one that year. But Lu Gan didn't care. After all, no matter who it was, it couldn't be Lu Bai!

You know, Lu Bai entered the Department of Economics and Management simply by following the line. It's just good luck.

Lu Bai guessed what he was thinking and didn't want to explain more.

There was indeed something he didn't say in the office. For example, at that time, he won the first place in the city's mock test and was indeed ready to finally agree. Because he understands that the house has not been sold, on the one hand it is the location in the old city. But the most important thing is that my father is reluctant to let go.

Because this is the only place that retains the memory of him and his wife, he is reluctant to sell it. More importantly, the father already knew that there was another path they could take. And Lu Bai did intend to take this path of no return.

Even if this path is the most painful choice for Lu Bai.

After all, Lu Bai, who was still underage at the time, also had dreams. He aspired to enter the highest university, become famous in the future, and give his father a better life.

But he never expected that he would be bent over because of his mother.

If Lu Bai takes the exam for him, to be sure, unless Lu Bai undergoes plastic surgery, he will not be able to take the college entrance examination.

But he owed it to his mother. This gentle woman lost her life as soon as she was born, and her father lost his beloved as soon as he was born.

Therefore, sinners like him do not deserve a future. He should dedicate himself to this family.

Therefore, when he got first place in the city mock test, Lu Bai had already made up his mind. But when his father prepared a birthday dinner for him and cut the cake with his own hands, Lu Bai's unwillingness was gone.

If he can't take the college entrance examination, he can go to work and will definitely accompany his father well.

"Dad, I, I love you. You have been waiting for me for two years. I grew up very quickly." That night, Lu Bai drank with his father for the first time, and then he boldly held his father's shirt. Horns pleaded.

He was pleading with his father to love him a little more. As long as he has a little bit, he can do everything for this family and be willing to gamble his whole life.

It wasn't until the next day, when he opened the partition curtain and saw his father lying in a pool of blood, that he realized that he was the one who had been completely abandoned.

Looking back at what was left at home, the two hundred thousand owed, plus my father's funeral. It's simply not something that a substitute exam can solve.

After his father left, it didn't matter whether he worked hard or not. The whole world had abandoned him anyway.

The reason why Lu Bai refused the loan shark was not because he wanted revenge, but because he wanted to be beaten to death on the spot. In this way, if he ran faster, he might be able to catch up with his father who had not gone far and take another look at his back.

As a result, his life was spared, but he was found to have been seriously injured and called the police, which ultimately solved the problem.

Holding his ribs, Lu Bai could still feel the heartbreaking pain. He looked up at Lu Gan and asked him softly, "Lu Gan, you told Lu Yu about this and then put it online."