15-16

Chapter 15 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [15]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Bai has always been a very careful person. Therefore, from the moment he got the background of the world, he not only analyzed his own situation clearly, but also the current situation of everyone related to him.

Especially the abnormal relationship between the four brothers of the Lu family.

No matter how favored Lu Qiong was, no matter how bad her health was, she still wouldn't be like a giant baby, spending all day in her brother's arms at the age of twenty. However, people around him took it for granted, and many people even subconsciously took care of Lu Qiong, which was very strange in itself.

Therefore, when Lu Bai first arrived, he figured it out that this Lu Qiong was not an innocent little white flower at all, it was all pretending. The most brilliant thing about this person is that he can hide.

He uses his pitiable appearance to eat away at the pity of the people around him bit by bit. Whenever anything goes wrong, people around him will stand up for him. He just has to wait to taste the fruits.

Just like when Lu Bai first appeared in the Lu family, it was not so much that the three Lu family brothers instinctively wanted to kill him, but rather the result of Lu Qiong's subtle influence.

How many times, as long as Lu Bai was close, he would become seriously ill or have nightmares in the middle of the night.

"Brother, don't blame Lu Bai. It's me. My health is too bad." Every time, Lu Qiong would pull the sleeves of the three Lu brothers and defend Lu Bai diligently.

But the more this happened, the more ominous Lu Bai seemed, as if Lu Bai would kill Lu Qiong at every turn as long as he existed.

System: If he doesn't pretend to be sick now, won't it arouse doubts among the people around him?

Lu Bai: Of course not. After all, Lu Qiong is considerate, so why would he be willing to let his three brothers get in trouble when the family is in trouble?

The system is amazing.

Therefore, due to Lu Qiong's extraordinarily considerate personality, the probability of Lu Bai and Lu Qiong's group meeting in school increased a lot in the following time.

Lu Qiong is always surrounded by stars when she goes out. Even though Lu Gan is still under investigation because Lu Bai called the police, there are still many protectors around Lu Qiong.

The first ones to bear the brunt were the young men in the art department who naturally disliked Lu Bai. But he was afraid of He Jintian and Xiao Sui, so he didn't dare to do anything in front of them. It was calm for a while.

Lu Qiong is the idol among sophomore art students, and Lu Gan is the student president who is popular in most of the college. Always at the center of gossip.

As for Lu Bai, he had been noticed by many people before because he had been following the two of them. Now, even if Lu Bai plays with a different group of people, there are still so many people paying attention to him.

Gradually, someone started gossiping on the campus forum, "Hey, look at Lu Bai now. He is guarded by seniors like He Jintian and Xiao Sui every day, just like Lu Qiong who is surrounded by Lu Gan and the others."

This person was trying to be clever and wanted to say that He Jintian was too special to Lu Bai. But when Lu Qiong was involved, things became troublesome.

Naturally, the person from the art department refused and was the first to scold him.

"You're blind! Can Lu Bai's bullshit plaster be compared to our male god?"